Minnesota Babies

ideas to meet other mamas?

Hello, ladies! Looking for some ideas on how to meet other mamas?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ideas to meet other mamas?

• I did a new Mama's class right after Lila was born, and currently just started an ECFE class through the city we live in this week.

All my friends with kids who have done ECFE have really enjoyed the classes and made some really good friends.

What city are you in? My daughter is right about the same age as your son. 

• SW metro/ savage.
  • Loading the player...
  • AND thanks for the info. I will check out ECFE classes.
  • Since you are in Savage, check out District 191 for ECFE and community ed.  I also met several moms through going to the YMCA for fitness classes and swimming lessons. 

There is a MOMS of Burnsville group also.  I am not sure if you have to be a part of the city or the district to qualify (https://www.meetup.com/Moms-of-Burnsville-MN/). 

If you are home during the day, Dakota county library has baby story time.  Not sure the age of your child, but IGM Gymnastics in burnsville has open gym for up to age 6 friday mornings.  Kids under 18months are free. 

• one more idea: check out fairview ridges education classes in Bvill for new moms.  It looks like your LO is young enough for you to sign up.  I met great moms in this class and one is one of my BFF now! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"