Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Milk Allergy

So I have been trying to find out what could possibly be wrong with my LO since he has been crying for 5 weeks straight and I have come to maybe its a milk allergy? Any advice? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Milk Allergy

• Options

Colick?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I am going to try soy formula and hope and pray that it works :( 

I know he has acid reflux but he's being treated for it and I am not sure why he is still fussy. Hopefully it works! :)  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Most babies who are diagnosed with MPI (Milk Protein Intolerance) also cannot tolerate soy products. If you truly think this is a MPI issue, I would recommend trying Alimentum or Nutramigen. Also, if this is a MPI, I highly recommend that you, not only make a doctor apt., but also request a stool sample for occult blood. It won't hurt your LO. They just put a little poo on a card and put some drops on it. If the window on the other side of the card turns blue, it's positive for blood.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My son who is 7 cried all the time and i felt so horrible there was nothing i could do. He was on zantac and soy formula it helped a bit but he still cried alot. My son who is 2months old started out the same way cried constantly like he was in pain. I researched myself on the internet and he is he has been drinkin nutramigen formula since 3weeks old and on zantac since 4weeks. He is now the most happiest baby and only cries when hungry or tired. He sleeps 10-12 straight at night and gets up for a bottle and to go number two and back to sleep for another 3 hours. I was so worried he was goin to be like his brother but the formula and zantac has made him a different baby. I also used Dr. Brown bottles with both children. I think they have helped too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"