Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

how much formula are you feeding your baby

I am thinking about upping Maggie's formula and I was just wondering how old your babies are and how much you are feeding them.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: how much formula are you feeding your baby

• Options
    My DD is almost 7 weeks old and takes 4 oz every 3 to 4 hours during the day and about every 4.5 to 5.5 hours at night.  She takes it at a fairly slow pace.  I was told that if the feedings start to get more frequent (that she gets hungry after 2 or 2.5 hours) or she starts gulping down the bottle to increase by 1 oz at a time.  How many oz are you giving her?  Hope this helps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Bailey eats about 4 to 5 ozs every 3 to 4 hours on the Enfamil Gaseaze. She will be 3 mths on Saturday.

Our World!!

Blaine Emerson                  Bailey Rae

3-31-14                               6-10-11

image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD is 7.5 weeks old and eats about 3.5 oz (I bf and supplement so I'm not sure exactly how much she's getting) every 3-4 hours.
  • Options
    LO gets 3oz of pumped BM during the day every 2-3 hours and 3oz of formula at night on demand...  There are some nights where she cluster feeds so she might eat like 1-2oz every hour for about 3 hours straight before sleeping 4 hours.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD is 2 1/2 months and drinks 6oz every 4-5 hours and is sleeping through the night...won't take a bottle from 8pm-7am.
  • Options
    DS is FF, will be 9 wks Friday and eats 5-5.5 oz every 3.5-4hrs.  He is also still waking every 4 hrs at night like clockwork for feedings.  I may have to up him.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My LO is mixed and we just started this week so I am not sure if it's enough yet but he takes 3oz BM and 2oz formula every three hours while at work and nurses about every 2-2.5 hrs when I'm home. I am guessing he would prob take 4 oz at least of all formula.
  • Options
    My LO is taking 3.5 oz every 3-4 hours, but sometimes she is hungry after 2 hrs. 
  • Options

My LO is almost 2 weeks old, and is taking 3 oz every 2.5 hours. 

Sometimes he'll only take 2oz though.  

10.2.10 Married my best friend! 12.26.10 BFP 8.27.11 Baby Logan's born
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! Mag is taking 4 ounces every 2 1/2- 3 hours ...shes 10 weeks...what do you think should I up it?
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD is almost 2 months and take 4 ounces every 3 hours, sometimes she takes 5 though.  I'm going to start just making her 5 cause she always devours her 4 oz bottles. 
  • Options
    My LO is 7w3d, and takes 4oz of formula every 2-3 hrs. He was 11lbs at birth so he's always eaten a lot. If my bottles weren't the teeny tiny nursers I would up him to 5oz. However, he has bad reflux so he often spits a some of it up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"