Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Moving

Is definitely one way to get rid of all the crap you've accumulated over the years. I've thrown out so many things.It's crazy what you find in the back of your closet!
imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Moving

• Options
    I agree!! I ditched so much when I moved from my apt to this house when we got married. I don't even want to think about all the crap I have re-accumulated.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I told DH we need to move regularly just for this reason. We found 5 large containers of Roundup in the garage!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

If we can ever sell our house, I am so looking forward to getting rid of a lot of stuff.  DH is such a hoarder though, so it may be more difficult than I think. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options

imageDr.Loretta:
    I told DH we need to move regularly just for this reason. We found 5 large containers of Roundup in the garage!

I know it's like a scavenger hunt. New surprises around every corner! 

imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    No kidding.  I moved a few months ago to another state.  I was shocked at the crap we have accumulated in the 1.5 years in the house we were in.  Amazing how much of it was just plain ole' junk. 
  • Options

I need a good reason to do a big purge but don't want to go through the effort of moving.

In college and through the first couple years DH and I were married I moved every year or so...we've been in our house for 5 now and the amount of crap we've accumulated scares me!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Us too! Except we're not moving, we just started cleaning out the baby's room, and then decided not to stop ;)
  • Options
    Agreed!  I have a whole attic yet to go through before we move.  It's both intimidating and exciting to start!
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I can only imagine -- this is one of the things I am dreading and looking forward to at the same time. 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards