Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Crying in their sleep?

LO can go 5-8 hours between feedings at night but I am awoken much much more often than that because he'll cry in his sleep at night and during naps. By the time I get over to him he is almost always back to sleep. So even though he isn'twaking up I am.. I'm hoping this is a phase? DS1 never did this so it's new to me and I'm so tired!

Re: Crying in their sleep?

• Options

Yeah that's a pretty common baby phase. My LO did it a lot and now at 2 months it's starting to wane but I do hear her.

We always joke the "demons are coming." ;)

• Options
    Ours still cries in his sleep.  He will be napping and all of a sudden start wailing.  Twenty seconds later and he is done.  He never opens his eyes.  I think he is having bad dreams, but I don't know what he could possibly be dreaming about. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My chunky monkey just started doing this, mostly during naps. I think he is awake, so i go and try to soothe him, by that time he is really awake. Maybe i should just wait and see if he falls back asleep.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD does this once in a while. It'll last for a few seconds, but she usually doesn't wake up. It happens more during her naps than at night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD does this sometimes. Breaks my heart!
  • Options
    hmm... maybe I should let LO cry to see a minute or two before I pick him up.  Glad I read this tread as I have been assuming he is hungry at night when he starts fussing. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"