Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Is it Pampers Baby Dry?

that sometimes irritates a baby's bottom and breaks down their skin? We got a box from the in-laws and I don't want to 'burn' my baby's butt. TIA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is it Pampers Baby Dry?

• Options
    No, baby dry is what we use. DryMax is bad.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options

It's dry max they say is bad I, for one, love Dry Max. Either way, Baby Dry is fine.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It is Dry Max that had the issues.  Having said that, we tried Dry Max on both of our boys and had no issues whatsoever.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I thought dry max was in all of Pampers diapers except the sensitive? This might be best answered on the Pampers board.

..my LO has no issues w/ dry max

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagejuliane2004:

Is the formula actually different?  I heard that if you have a reaction to one, you'll have a reaction to the other.  And that Pampers just tweaked some very minor things and rebadged/renamed the diapers.

My LO uses baby dry and dry max without issues.  He does get a little/minor diaper rash in his little crack because his poop sometimes sits in there for a few minutes before I can clean it, but I think that's pretty normal.  Especially since he's pooping like 4-5 times a day right now!  When he was pooping once he didn't have any issues. 

• Options
    imageUncleBen:

imagejuliane2004:

Is the formula actually different?  I heard that if you have a reaction to one, you'll have a reaction to the other.  And that Pampers just tweaked some very minor things and rebadged/renamed the diapers.

I don't know. I have never heard that. I've heard that LOTS of parents used DryMax, had a reaction, then used Baby Dry and were fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"