So the Panera lady totally knows..... — The Bump
April 2012 Moms

So the Panera lady totally knows.....

Im pregnant                                                                                                cause i just ordered EVERYTHING on the menu for lunch with one water!!! LOL

seriously i got the fuji chicken apple salad, the broccoli soup AND a mediterran veggie sandwhich- i REALLY wanted a souflee too but i stopped myself! LOL

and then after i ordered all that i had to ask if the feta cheese was pasterurized on the sandwhich so she had to totally know,,,,

oh and it was the BEST lunch ever !!!!!

Re: So the Panera lady totally knows.....

• I LOVE Panera!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I  love, love, love Panera, but there aren't any in my state!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had the broccoli soup with a turkey sandwich today from Panera!  It was so yummy but I could have eaten a bagel and a pastry too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • so what's the verdict? is the feta cheese pasteurized?  before i knew feta cheese was on the banned listed i went twice in one week for the greek salad.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I looooove Panera but we don't have them where I live. We have Wildflower Bread Company but it's just not the same :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekatwoman08:
    so what's the verdict? is the feta cheese pasteurized?  before i knew feta cheese was on the banned listed i went twice in one week for the greek salad.

It is pasteurized. I checked online.

• Why'd ya have to go bringing Panera up. Now I want it, and there isnt a Panera for 200 miles....
  • I was so bummed when m/s first came around because I had major aversions to Panera.

Thank GOD those aversions have passed!! Panera is like, hands down, my most favorite "fast food" place ever!!! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• I love love panera! there are none in Canada (at least not near us!) so we have it almost everytime we go shopping stateside! its my absolute favourite!
  • I love panera and we don't have one here :o
  • I LOVE the Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich!!
    Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • Wow i didnt know so many of you ladies dont have Panera near you- just send me your address and I'll mail you some Wink
  • imageTambcat:

imagekatwoman08:
    so what's the verdict? is the feta cheese pasteurized?  before i knew feta cheese was on the banned listed i went twice in one week for the greek salad.

It is pasteurized. I checked online.

yep she checked for me- on the feta cheese on the sandwhich and the gorgonzola in the salad- we are all good!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards