Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

NOT ALLOWED TO SIT DOWN

anyone elses LO not allow them to sit down?  Not only will LO not sit quietly in his swing or bouncy seat while he is awake, while i am holding him, he cries if i sit down.....anyone else have a high maintanence baby like me??? haha... omg...i cant get anything done!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image. image. image

Re: NOT ALLOWED TO SIT DOWN

• Options
    Get a Moby wrap! They get held and you get 2 free hands. I wear mine all day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    GOOD TIP! i will look into it. i bought an infantino carrier thinking that would do the trick... but it doesnt really fit right, and LO hates it. I will try the wrap. heck, i will try anything! HAHA! THANKS!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Moby=Happiest $40 I spent in a long time.
  • Options
    Mine doesnt like the swing, car seat, stroller, car ride or moby..so yea I think I have a pretty high maintenance little boy :). Oh, we are on nap strike here, so the house is a total mess..but he is a great night sleeper for the most part, so getting enough sleep at night makes it much easier for mommy.
  • Options

imageBridezilla to be:
    GOOD TIP! i will look into it. i bought an infantino carrier thinking that would do the trick... but it doesnt really fit right, and LO hates it. I will try the wrap. heck, i will try anything! HAHA! THANKS!

I have a Snugli that I dont need, I got 2 moby's from friends. Let me know if you want it, if you're willing to pay for  shipping I would be happy to send it to you, I dont need 3 baby carriers. 

• Options
    I have the Balboa.  It's more expensive than the Moby, but it's so much simpler!  DD loves it!!!
  • Options
    Have you tried one of those large exercise/pregnancy balls?  A friend of mine had a baby who wouldn't let her sit down but she'd let her sit and bounce on that pregnancy ball.  It's an inexpensive thing to try anyway!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

my dd can be pretty high maint. too -- some days she won't let me sit down either. we're transitioning her to her crib and not going so well so mommy is uber tired lately. :

good luck! you're not alone! 

Bria - Born 7/20/2011 - 2 yrs old

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    This is my baby exactly!!! She has a little alarm that goes off if we sit down and she starts screaming again...like right now. And she won't go in any carrier so I can have free hands. It's so hard to get stuff done.
  • Options
    DS was the same way for awhile, and like everything else it was just a phase and it passed.  Sorry you're so frustrated right now but I just kept thinking that all the extra walking around with him was just more calories burned to help me get back to my pre-pregnancy weight!  And I agree with the pp's - a sling is a great way to wear the baby and still have your hands free to get things done.  Good luck!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LOL!! My DS hates sitting as well. He also hates the swing and bouncy seat and screams bloody murder if I try to wear him in a Moby. He actually loves just laying on the floor, but he won't put himself to sleep, so if I am trying to rock him to sleep then I have to be standing.
    PhotobucketLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS did that, so I sat there and let him cry in my arms and he'd stop after a couple minutes.  I was way too exhausted to be pacing the house...I refused to be further terrorized by an infant.  He'll get over it soon.
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• Options

imageDreamsicle23:
    DS did that, so I sat there and let him cry in my arms and he'd stop after a couple minutes.  I was way too exhausted to be pacing the house...I refused to be further terrorized by an infant.  He'll get over it soon.

I am glad I am not the only one who feels this way sometimes!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageBridezilla to be:
    anyone elses LO not allow them to sit down?  Not only will LO not sit quietly in his swing or bouncy seat while he is awake, while i am holding him, he cries if i sit down.....anyone else have a high maintanence baby like me??? haha... omg...i cant get anything done!!

Me me!!! ::raising hand::

This has been happening recently to me too!!! And my son's name is the same as yours...must be a Zachary thing LOL

Katrina & David June 9, 2007

Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage

Big brother Luke
    Little brother Zachary
  • Options
    imagekatroses3:

imageBridezilla to be:

Me me!!! ::raising hand::

This has been happening recently to me too!!! And my son's name is the same as yours...must be a Zachary thing LOL

haha, yes it must be a zachary thing! hahaha

and i laughed out loud at the person who said they refuse to be terrorized by an infant. lol. so true. hope it gets better soon!!!! i cant take much more of this torture! lol

• Options

@fcp1234

I can take one of those wraps. My girl is okay in the Bjorn, but I read that wraps are better for my back and hers. Let me know how to Paypal you the shipping costs.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"