Upstate NY Babies
Options

anniversary getaway roc/fingerlakes area

Hi Ladies!  i'm trying to plan a night away with DH for our anniversary.  Any suggestions for a nice place to go?  I would love someplace with a jacuzzi tub. 

thank you!!

Re: anniversary getaway roc/fingerlakes area

• Options
    I'm kind of biased, but Glenora on Seneca Lake is gorgeous!!  They do have some rooms with a fireplace and jacuzzi tub.  Bottle of wine in every room and they give you a glass of champagne at check-in.  Oh- and their restaurant- Veraisons... is amazing!!  Perfect romantic getaway.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Belhurst castle is great! Nice restaurant(s) and spa too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

All the rooms in the new wing at Belhurst have jacuzzis and I think fireplaces.  I'm not sure about  the original castle rooms.  There is also a spa, 2 restaurants, and a winery on the property.  I think they offer weekend getaway packages.  Geneva on the Lake is really nice, but probably pricier and a little stuffier. 

We stayed at the Woodcliff in Victor/Rochester on our wedding night.  We had an amazing 2 story suite.  There was a jacuzzi in the room.  It was really nice and there is a restaurant and spa there too. .

• Options
    We did an overnight at Belhurst in February and had a great time.  We did a package so spa treatments, dinner and breakfast was included.  Our meal at Edgar's for dinner was incredible.  
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"