Upstate NY Babies
Options

IT'S FALL!!!

Kind of...what are you most looking forward to?  Fall is my most favorite season!  I love everything about it!  Halloween, pumpkin and apple picking, all the yummy foods, football and end of season baseball (when the Yanks are winning!).  Yes

Re: IT'S FALL!!!

• Options

I say this every year- but summer goes by way too fast!

However, I am looking forward to fall... it's my favorite! Our anniversary, apple picking, Oktoberfest and pumpkin beers, pumpkin coffee, football (not that the Bills will do anything, but I love hanging out on the couch w/ good food and beer!), the start of hockey season (which I'm soooo excited for!), and most of all the FOOD! soups, chili, meatloaf, roasts in the oven all day, baking etc.

• Options

I love fall. It is my favorite season and I am always ready for it. But this year I am very sad to see summer go. It went very quickly this year and I feel like we didn?t do everything we should have. But I am ready to get a Pumpkin Spice Latte and some apple cider. I think we are going to take Belle apple picking this year, but only if we can still do it in October after we get back from Disney. Her Halloween costume came in over the weekend. It?s long and she keeps tripping on it so I have to figure out what to do with it since she will need it when we are in Disney. Oh yeah, and our Disney trip is in the fall! Can?t wait.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG Fall is my favorite!!! our anniversery is in september, Little man will be 6 in october, Apple picking pumkin picking!!! Fall soccer, for the DS and HOCKEY!!! cant wait to see him on the ice again.... I love Holloween and turkey day! I put out my fall decorations this weekend :) and the best of all Little Luci is due 11/11/11!  I love the fall Big Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image BabyName Ticker Photobucket
  • Options

Yeah - i'm sad to see summer go this year. We had so much fun in our new backyard and we would do a lot after DH got home from work. Now - he'll get home and it will be DARK...so no evening trips to the park or hanging out in the backyard. You can only go to Target so many times :)

There is so much less to do with kids over the winter...I'm really afraid it will be soooooooooooooo boring for them. I have to come up with stuff to do!!

I love jacket wearing weather for me - but it's annoying for the kids. And I have coffee non-stop year round and I'm not a huge pumpkin latte fan...although I really love pumpkin scones!!!!!

• Options
    I also love Fall! Apple & pumpkin picking, still warm days to play outside but cooler nights for a fire or snuggling! Football and hockey, and bringing out the crockpot! I can't wait to make soup, stew, roasted chicken, pot roast, etc.! And the baking! Applesauce, apple pie, apple crisp, yum!!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I LOVE fall! I love the beautiful colors of the leaves, and the crisp breeze! I used to hate it though because it meant school was starting back up. lol
  • Options
    Oh Fall. how do I love thee?  Cool, crisp weather, beautiful leaves, anything apple, the pumpkin farm, hot cider, our anniversary, hockey, football, Halloween and Thanksgiving, and all of the yummy comfort food.  I am so excited for Fall!!
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    I love warm blankets, sweatshirts and sweatpants.  I also cannot wait to go to the pumpkin farm this year, it will be so incredibly different than it was last year, Jules was basically a little blob :)  Also love the colors of fall and comfort foods.  Only downside is that it means winter is coming and blah, I'm not a fan.  And like Telyco, that means a lot more time indoors and more work getting Jules dressed and ready to go out. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options

Am I the only one who's not excited? I want my flip flops, swimsuits, summer vacation (no work!!), beach trips, and my coconut mocha lattes back:( Summer goes way too fast and it's the only time I can be a SAHM.

I do like fall for all the reasons you lovely ladies listed. But I'm not a fan of winter and I know that's around the corner. Especially the months of January and February, sigh.

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Options

we just talked about this on the nest...

but I LOVE Fall- my birthday and anniversary are in Sept and everyone who knows me knows I fricken love my birthday...I love the cool air and the crisp smell of leaves and fires, I love pumpkin spice drinks from sbux and then eggnog lattes, I love hoodie sweatshirts and jeans, and I love fuzzy sockd and comfy jammies... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so excited for the fall. I like the cooler weather, the cozy jammies and warm sweaters and snuggling in under blankets. I am looking forward to taking Charlotte apple picking and to a pumpkin patch this year and getting her all dressed for Halloween!! I am very excited about her birthday too and having a party and all that fun stuff. Plus I am tired of the same old clothes haha - she has had the same wardrobe for a while now and I am looking forward to getting some new things in the mix. Charlotte, however, is not excited that fall means socks and shoes. Haha.
    image        image
  • Options
    Fall food....the smells....the weather...fall food....the colors....the holidays....Halloween candy....fall food...there is a pattern here, huh?  Honestly, I love everything about fall.
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"