Connecticut Babies
Options

Any North Eastern CT ladies? New to Sterling, CT.

Hi there,

Just wondering if there are any mommies or mommies to be from the Sterling area. We just moved here and I would love to find some ladies for info!

Re: Any North Eastern CT ladies? New to Sterling, CT.

• Options

I'm in Tolland. I just had to look at my map here to see where Sterling is!

What brings you to CT?  

I'm going to start TTC next week...so I've just been hanging out here trying to learn some info without driving myself bonkers :)  There's so much info out there!

TTC since September 2011
  • Options
    We lived in RI, and we found a house that we loved in CT, I also wanted to live in a more rural area, and boy did I get it!  So we are just over the RI line...I also have been reading everything! It's overwhelming! I have my first appt. on Monday, so I am crossing my fingers that it all goes well!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That's awesome! Congratulations on the baby, and the new house! Let us know how it goes on Monday!

TTC since September 2011
  • Options
    Hello Ladies! My name is Nickey and I also live in Tolland and am TTC! This is my first post on here, but I love all the stuff I have learned on here so far! Congrats on the move and the baby!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in that area too. :0) Congratulations!
    Proud Mom: Madilyn Louise 9/19/06 and Sophia Christina 12/16/08 Bumpersticker
  • Options

Im in Danielson...near RI and MA. TTC too and just got married 4 months ago. Would love to meet some other TTC in the area!

Best of luck to everyone TTC! 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"