Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Enfamil Gentlease

Have any of your moms tried this?

Lately LO has been really fussy and gassy and I am thinking of trying her on this.

Currently she is on Enfamil Newborn.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Enfamil Gentlease

• Options
    I haven't because my LO is on Nutramigen for milk/soy protein allergy but I've read on here that many moms find it works great for their LO.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We are using it, as well as gas drops. Works well. Soon I will try transitioning him to the store brand gentle cause this shiits expensive! I've also heard good things about Gerber Good Start Gentle.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We were using it but it did not work....We had to put our LO on Similac Soy due to the protein in the milk based formulas.  It is hard for them to digest and that is what makes them colicy and fussy. 
  • Options
    Yes, DS is 50/50 formula and breastmilk and does so, so much better on the Gentlease.  On the Infant and Newborn he was only pooping every 3-5 days, incredibly gassy and fussy as the days progressed between poops.  Now he can still clear a room with his gas, but he is happy and pooping on a more manageable 1-3 day schedule.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options

We moved our LO to Gentlease w/ gas drops & he was having more frequent BM with less fussiness before he had them!

We have now successfully switched to the Target brand of the Gentlease (same ingredients!!) and are having the same results for 1/2 the cost! Whoo hooo!

Good Luck!

• Options

Yes, there was a huge difference between the newborn and the Gentlease, she is sleeping MUCH better, less gassy, and pooping more. 

It's great for gassy/fussy babies.  

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Gentlease has been working really well for my LO. Has helped a lot with gas.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That's what DS2 used when he was little.  it was less thick then the regular Enfamil.
    BabyFruit TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies! I went and picked some up tonight. It says 24 hours for results so I guess we will see! I'll let you all know!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"