November 2011 Moms

Hiccups & location

I'm feeling hiccups in my crotch...such a strange feeling.  Would this mean the little guy is head down?  Earlier he was bouncing around as though he was in a bounce house and I thought for sure he was transverse or head up / feet down. 

Re: Hiccups & location

• This is my thought.

I've been feeling all Grace's hiccups in my vajayjay and just this past Tuesday during an ultrasound we learned she is head down :)

image??? Baby Jane born sleeping @ 22.5 weeks ??? MY OWN NUTSHELL -- The Blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It most likely means your LO is head down. Generally wherever you feel the hiccups is where the head is. I'd been feeling hiccups down near my left hip, and the MW at my appt on Tuesday confirmed that his head is near my left hip.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I think that would be correct.  With DS2, I'd always feel hiccups down my my right side pelvic bone.  I thought he was transverse/diagonal in there and dr's U/S several weeks before delivery confirmed it.  If I had to guess, this baby is straight up transverse b/c the hiccups are on the right, in the middle of my stomach.  I think she/he's been like that for weeks now!  Hope this baby figures out there are other postions in there!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Huh, interesting because I don't think I have ever felt the hiccups? Or maybe I have and don't know it? Is it something obvious or subtle? I know he is head down and last week I felt something like a heartbeat in my  lady bits, maybe that was i? Does everyone feel them?

Lots of questions, I know

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"