Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Concerned mini update-

She finally fell asleep about 9:30 and slept till 3am- DH got up to feed her (as, I was hooked up to the pump) and she did the same thing. Cried, and cried, and cried after being fed. Burp and all. I finally relieved DH after an hour. I laid with her, sang to her, 5 S'd her... finally, I decided maybe she is still hungry. Sat her in her swing- came back- passed out.

This am, ate great- minimal crying though. Well, until I got on the phone with ped's office...I put her in the swing and walked away for a few minutes. Now, shes been quiet since.

Called in to the ped's office- spoke to a nurse. He agreed that I have a valid concern, message sent to my ped, who happens to be off today! Arg!

Meanwhile...I'm cutting out the dairy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Concerned mini update-

• Options

The swing might make her feel better cause she's sitting up more. Whenever my DS is having belly issues I always put my feet up and put him on my legs and he seems to do better like that. I hope everything gets better for you!

• Options
    Poor LO!  It does sound like the swing is helping though, which is good. Let us know what happens. Hopefully the cutting out of dairy helps.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"