Infertility

Riddle me this, 8dp5dt

I'm 8 days out from my frozen transfer of two, 5-day blasts. This morning I had that super scant, only-when-you-wipe, slight tinge of pink. It was so faint I barely noticed it. That was at 7 am.  It is now 10:24 am and it has entirely disappeared. But I am having AF-like cramps and I've got that bloaty, AF-type feeling. 

I'm doing PIO every day and then estrogen injections every 3 days.  Last night I missed my estrogen injection (totally forgot to do it), but I took it this a.m. at 6:30, as soon as I remembered. Not sure if that's relevant. 

Anybody know what's going on?  I need to know if this almost-spotting is a good thing, a bad thing, or a totally neutral thing.

Re: Riddle me this, 8dp5dt

• We cannot see into your ute. It could be implantation spotting or it may not. You've been on the board for a long time under a different SN to know that there is no magic way for anyone on the board to know if you are pregnant.
    +++
  • I don't know about the PIO or estrogen, but my IVF nurse said spotting is very common in the 2ww and does not necessarily mean something is wrong.  If you have concerns, I'd give your RE's office a call.
    Me: 35 DH: 37 TTC since 4/2010
    DX: 6/9/2011: Azoo ICSI/IVF only option for biological child
    IVF #1: ER - 9/26 * ET - 10/1 * beta#1 10/13 - 140 * beta#2 10/17 - 477 * beta#3 10/20 - 1101
    1st u/s at 6w6d - one hb * 2nd u/s at 8w3d - no hb detected 11/10/11 * natural m/c 11/13/11
    FET #1 Jan/Feb 2012 - 3 delays - cancelled 2/13
    FET #1.2 - May/June 2012 - ET 6/6/* beta#1 6/15 - 95 * beta #2 6/19 - 322 * beta #3 6/22 - 940
    7/6 1st u/s @ 7 weeks - one beautiful hb - released from RE
    EDD 2/22/2013
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL welcome
    imageimageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Darn. I was hoping someone on this board was a gypsy who could magically look into my "ute" and tell me definitively if I'm pregnant or not.

Looks to me like there are dozens and dozens of posts on this board by women who are unsure during their 2ww and want feedback or reassurance about their symptoms. In fact, that's one of the biggest reasons this board exists.  Looks like once again I've breached some imaginary IF board etiquette put forth by crazy be-otches like yourself.

Pardon me.

• Darn. I always forget to quote the person I'm talking to.

Hi Edwina.  It's me - the one that for some reason you have chosen to pick on.

• I'm just saying you're not a newb with 47 posts, you've been on the board for a long time and should know that some spotting is totally normal and not an indication of anything. You also show ZERO SUPPORT for anyone on the board so I don't get it why you need to whine to us for it. As you said yourself, you don't post on the board unless you need help, or in this case, because you want attention. I refuse to "hope that it's implantation bleeding sending you lots of T+Ps".

+++
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"