Pregnant after a Loss

~Late Night Ladies~

I look forward to our chats so much so I thought I'd get it started, definitely not meaning to step on your toes, Eris.

BTW- how are you feeling? Has your IBS settled? I am a little worried this may be why you haven't started us off yet

ZZZsMommy- how are the contractions going?

Everyone else, whatcha up to tonight?

BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.

Re: ~Late Night Ladies~

• imageAluenna:

I'm just chasing the ferrets around. They're pretty wound up tonight so I'm trying to wear them out!

Also making iced tea...it feels like I'm making the stuff constantly, but I guess that's good because it means I'm drinking.

How are you tonight Hazie? 

I'm doing good, it was nice to feel like the activity restrictions were lifted today. What kind of ice tea are you making? DH just started buying this yummy ice tea at Whole Foods that is green tea with mint and honey. It's SO yummy that I majorly crave it. It's making me want to try to make my own.

BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • imageAluenna:
    Ohh, that does sound good. I actually have some loose leaf green tea, I've just been too lazy to package it up so I'm using plain decaf tea bags. I have flavorings from making hard candy though, and I've found that if I put a couple of drops on the tea bags, it makes it really tasty. I normally do coconut, but I'm thinking I might give strawberry a whirl tonight!

I also need to go to the grocery store and pick up some more constant comment...using that for iced tea is one of my favorites!

It must be a huge relief to be able to be out and about without worrying too much. Definitely awesome news! Do you start back at work tomorrow?

Your tea ideas sound very yummy! Yes, I'm planning to go back to work tomorrow. I have a 2p-9p shift. I get to sit down a lot in this clinic so I think it will be just fine. I'm glad too because DH is going to LA for the day so it was going to be a very LONG day if I was sitting on the couch by myself the whole time- I hate being home alone!

How is Miss Ivy tonight? Is she a night owl like you?

• Loading the player...
  • Hey guys!  Eris, I hope you're feeling better, too!  Hazie - glad to hear you are feeling better and had activity restrictions lifted.  Aluenna, I'm glad I don't hvae ferrets - I would not have the energy to wear them out!  Wink

I'm going to be playing this waiting game, because no way am I going to the hospital to be told i'm not ready yet.  If I don't get to 7:1:1 before Friday (& my water doesn't break), I'm just going to go in for my regular bi-weekly OB appointment and ask for a cervical check to see what's really going on.  Contractions are irregular, but I've been having them since 3 PM today.  (so, 7 hours now) -- They were about 20 minutes apart.  Now they are coming anywhere from 7 minutes apart to 15 minutes apart, so nothing really consistent yet.  The only big thing that's happening is that they have gotten stronger.  Like, I can no longer talk when they happen and have to really breath through them.  Little guy is still moving sometimes, and I know nothing is progressing rapidly.  It is frustrating - I had a C-section with DS #1 after laboring on pitocin for 36 hours, so I recognize what real contractions FEEL like, but don't know how long this will last/how long it'll take to dilate since I dilated a whole whopping 1 cm with DS (in 38 hours!)!  Wink   

So, maybe the baby will come tomorrow.  Or Friday.  Or Saturday.  I have no idea.  LoL  But I do doubt I'll be going to the fair.  I am very bummed about that.  Oh well, it'll be back next year.  I am, however, certain that I will officially have a SEPTEMBER baby again!  It just passed midnight!  LoL  I made it to my birth month! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ZZsmommy- I think your plan sounds very rational. It's worth waiting till they are nice and regular. Definitely good news that they are more uncomfortable though! Sorry about the fair, I know you were so excited about it. I'm sure Z will be so excited to meet his brother and next year you can have fun taking them both!

I keep wondering how the heck I'll know when the time is right since I contract all the time anyway. I think most women just know though...

OK ladies... I'm off to bed, sorry to get the party started and then be a party pooper. Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

• Night Hazie!  I'm going to head off to take a shower in a few minutes.....I need to be very clean - JUST in case!  LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry I missed you all last night ladies.  My IBS had finally settled, but I was still not feeling great overall and I went to bed early.  I hope you all had a great night last night. 
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"