Babies: 3 - 6 Months

5th tooth!

So I'm making the jump here a week early, but oh well. Zoe will be 6 months on the 7th and just pushed her 5th tooth through yesterday. Any other young babies with mouths full of teeth?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 5th tooth!

• I put this in the right age group, forget the part about making a jump. I thought I posted in 6-9! 
  • skioskio member

DD has her two bottom. Would you mind sharing what order your LO got her teeth and how far apart they popped up?

Because C has been a terror the last several days and I'm wondering if she's getting more. I hope so, because otherwise it just means she's growing up to be a devil baby. I'm losing my mind.

imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • She got the first 3 within two weeks. Bottom left first, bottom right second (both the middle teeth), and top left third. Then a couple days ago she got her other top middle tooth and the tooth next to her top left on the same day. The first was at the end of July, so all 5 have been within the month. 
  • My baby is still a toothless beauty, but I met a baby yesterday that was born on March 8 and already has 5 teeth.  So although your baby is ahead of the game, she's not alone :)
    imageimage

"Beanie" Natural 7w MC 11/21/12

"Nole" stopped growing at 7w3d D&E 2/11/13

Diagnosed with MTHFR and Factor V Leiden on 4/3/13

Due with RAINBOW GIRL 2/10/15

• Wow. can you recall if LO acted any differently just before the tooth appeared?  Our LO is toothless still and just had a cold this week without a fever. So was wondering if a tooth may appear or she was just sick.
    Baby Birthday Tichttp://www.thebump.com/profiles/junebug555/settings/avatar/Index#ker Ticker
  • Yep, she definitely acted differently. She is generally a super happy easy-going baby and during the week before her first tooth came through she was a nightmare. She cried all day long and tried to chew on everything in sight. I didn't notice ANY difference with the other teeth though, the only way I knew is because I will rub her gums for her because she likes it and then felt the teeth. 
  • imagenykimac:
    Yep, she definitely acted differently. She is generally a super happy easy-going baby and during the week before her first tooth came through she was a nightmare. She cried all day long and tried to chew on everything in sight. I didn't notice ANY difference with the other teeth though, the only way I knew is because I will rub her gums for her because she likes it and then felt the teeth. 

LO is such a cutie!!!  Thanks for the response.

Baby Birthday Tichttp://www.thebump.com/profiles/junebug555/settings/avatar/Index#ker Ticker
  • Thanks!!!! No prob!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"