Trying to Get Pregnant

NTTGPR - Anyone watch Rescue Me on FX?

Surprise Totally left me hanging for next weeks episode which is the final episode FOREVER. I think I might lose it I love this show!!! Crying I know that sounded totally ridiculous!
Our baby boy passed to SIDS on 12/6/12http://oi59.tinypic.com/2vaebew.jpg
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
A gift from Heaven...Our Little RAINBOW arrived 1/31/14!

Re: NTTGPR - Anyone watch Rescue Me on FX?

• I LOVE that show and am SO sad that it's gonna be gone forever after next week. I DVR the episodes so that me and my b/f can watch them together. I haven't seen this week's yet, but it sounds like a good one.

Do you watch Sons of Anarchy? I love that show as well :-)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Oct Angel Babies boots badge
  • imageqt030603:

I LOVE that show and am SO sad that it's gonna be gone forever after next week. I DVR the episodes so that me and my b/f can watch them together. I haven't seen this week's yet, but it sounds like a good one.

Do you watch Sons of Anarchy? I love that show as well :-)

MH and I just finished watched season 1 and 2 of SOA....very good, excited to watch S3 and the new season next week.

I tend to not watch shows until they're over, maybe I'll give Rescue Me a try.

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Loading the player...
  • imagethekikimonster:

DH and I have so many shows recording that we have yet to watch an episode from this season. I am SO excited to start. Has it been awesome?

Yes at times! I was in tears laughing a few times, some parts were SO hilarious, but some parts were a little slow also. DH is a volunteer firefighter so some of this stuff we can relate to!

I do not watch Sons Of Anarchy but I've heard that show is good too!

• I'm so sad that there's only one episode left!!!  DH and I have watched the entire series together and have loved every minute of it.  It will be interesting to see how they finish it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I know I can't believe it's going to be over forever next week. How sad. I watched it before I met DH, but we started watching together when I met him. Such a great show! I agree I'm pretty curious to see what happens.

****SPOILER**** I saw what I thought was a casket in the preview for next week. I wonder what's going to happen!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"