June 2011 Moms

2 Month appt tpday

It went really well. Kaydence only cried for a second. DS was more upset then she was. He told the nurse "Your mean you made my Kaydence cry; that's not nice" Everything checked out well and her doc actually said she is showing some development of a 6 month old. This kinda makes me sad. This is my last baby and I already feel like she is growing to fast. She is 12 3/4 pounds and 2 feet tall.

I hope everyoneelse's LO's are doing great and growing strong!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 2 Month appt tpday

• Glad to hear your LO did well with the shots! :)
  • Our LO's are almost the same size exactly lol. Glad it went well!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ours was today too. My DD was a mess. She went into it really cranky then we had to wait forever for the tech to come with the shots. It was rough. She is doing well other then that. I discovered I have a long skinny baby. The was in the 20th percentile for weight and the 70th percentile for height. I thought it was funny because my husband and I arm far from long and skinny. :)
  • Ours was yesterday too! I nursed her right before and after the shots (and held her face and talked to her the whole time, so I didn't have to see!) and it seemed to help, she didn't cry nearly as much as I thought she would. (although she woke up at 10pm last night shrieking, so we gave her a little tylenol)
    photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"