Success after IF

JillRock

How did your DH's interview go? 

I don't know if I got a chance to reply to your post about your Mom and all the drama....I hope you are in a better place mentally now.  It sounded like you were having a tough time that day.

Anyway...Hope things are going well in Chicago!!

Re: JillRock

• Hey!  How are you, lady?  I just saw a post on CNN today about the "most livable" cities, and so many from Canada were on the top ten list.  I was thinking about how we should just move out near you and be BFFs.  :)

The interview never happened!  He sat here waiting (it was a phone interview to start), and they never called.  He called and left a message and sent an e-mail -- apparently there was some miscommunication and they thought he had to reschedule (???).  So ridiculous.  He has found a few other possible leads, so I'm hoping something will pan out.  We need it to.

Things are better with me, for sure.  It's always good to have a reality check every so often to remind me that she is who she is, and I can't change her.  I'm just really glad that I go the reality check BEFORE Dave took the other job and she started babysitting. 

Thank you so much for checking in on me!  How are you guys doing as summer is winding down?  Are you starting to sew like crazy for your show in the winter??

My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • Ouch, that sucks about the interview.  How disorganized can they be? 

I am going to have to find that list!!

Things are insane around here.  I am looking after my niece after having some time off this summer.  I have custom orders to complete, plus I am working on my stuff for the show.  I just got my new silk screens today so I can print some new designs onto fabric.

Not to mention that both kids are sick and Penny's party is this weekend!  Hopefully they will both be feeling better by then.  Her party isn't going to be super DIY done up like I had hoped:(  Darn Pinterest got me all ambitious....but I am making her cake which is all she wants for her birthday anyway.

Have you guys decided to rent out your house back home?

• Loading the player...
  • Butting in here...sorry Jill to hear about the lack of an interview.  Finger's crossed that something pans out soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"