April 2011 Moms
Options

out with the old

It's taken me 4 months but I've come to the realization that I am no longer going to fit in my smalls and size 4's for a very long time. I'm going to pack it up this weekend so that I don't even have to look at it when I open my dresser or closet. Perhaps some day I will see them again but until then...I'll enjoy my new clothes.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: out with the old

• Options
    I hear you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    All me size 4's and small tops are waiting for me under my bed when I finally lose all my extra weight too. I hope to one day pull them out again! I did keep a pair of my fat pants out for some motivation...
    photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I hear you! All of my workout pants are small petite, and a bunch of my shirts were XS or Child size Large. YIKES. And the jeans and work pants were all petite size 4, size 6, etc.

I have bought some basics--jeans, V-neck T's, and new workout clothes, but I'm still not sure what I'm doing for work clothes. (I'll be teaching again at the end of September.)

My BFF from college gave me two huge plastic totes of the clothes she wore for the year after her son was born, which is SOOOO generous of her, but I'm not sure if I'll fit into some of it, and she's sort of a "sexy" dresser, so there are lots of little camisoles to wear under jackets and that sort of thing. I was always a black or grey pants and a fitted sweater sort of person at work. I guess maybe there's going to be a new (sexy?) me if her clothes fit me???

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm doing this to but for me it was a little forced. Lol. We have a new dress code at work and I'm pretty sure I don't own a single pair of khakis or 3 button polos that fit. :( I also have to wear Shoes now, no more sandals. I'm pretty sure the khakis will last about an hour when I have to either change to work on the pool or get fabulously dirty doing something else. Regardless somehow I need to be allowed to wear jeans again!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imageucfsteph12262003:
    I hear you.

With DS I fit into my old jeans within about 8 months but after DD my hips seem to have permanently widened. So off to buy new jeans. Oh well shopping is always fun :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"