Working Moms

wwyd? looking for new dc

So I found an in home family dc since I had an issue with my current sitter. Anyway I called her about an hour and a half ago ylto get more info and to set up an appt. She said se would call me right back because the parents were picking up kids at that moment. I said okay but I still haven't heard back. I know I should be patient but at the same time I feel this could be a test for her. How long should I wait until I just forget about setting up an appt and go with something else? This dc is great because it is about 5 minutes from home.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: wwyd? looking for new dc

• She probably got busy and forgot.  I'd just give her a call again tomorrow morning, maybe kind of early before she gets too many kids there and is busy.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • That is exactly what I was thinking but just wanted to make sure thank you! I know I'm just paranoid about finding someone new.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Does she have kids of her own? She may have gotten wrapped up in something.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• I would give it one more try or maybe ask for her email so you guys can set up an appointment when she's not busy with the kids.  I'd say if you still have problems after a 2nd attempt, to consider it a red flag.  A friend of ours had recommended an in-home daycare to us, and I had tried many times to contact the lady and never heard back from her, or she would email me and then not respond to a follow-up.  My friend told me that she started getting really busy and the care went down hill, and she ended up moving her own child to another center.
    BabyFetus Ticker; Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"