Cloth Diapering

Awaiting fluffy mail to add to starter stash... can't wait!

I placed some orders earlier today to try other brands and varieties. You can tell I'm excited by my constant checking of the tracking statuses on the already-shipped packages. I purchased

- one Sbish organic fleece fitted in squash

- more bummis fleece liners (so far, I'm liking these with prefolds)

- a GroVia AIO in planes print

- one Blueberry basix AIO in cow print (haven't seen much buzz about these but liked the side-snap closure)

From GMDs

- two red-edged Workhorse Fitteds (snapped and snapless)

- one Kissas Antibacterial Pail Liner

- one Sherpa prefold diaper (the stretchiness of the fabric for a nice fit around the legs was appealing although it does not work well with Snappis- but I got free diaper pins anyway!)

- the Organic Cotton Growing Green OS diaper (to try esp. for nighttime)

- one Cloth-eez brown-edged prefold (to try since we need to upgrade in size)

and a Babee Greens Wool Liner (was thoroughly intrigued by its dual purpose)

The Under the Nile Diaper was screaming at me to be bought, but that will have to be next time I suppose. Gotta stick to a budget!

Nutmeg, cilantro, sage, mint, thyme... these are a few of my favorite things! Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! We have four children; one left us too soon.

Re: Awaiting fluffy mail to add to starter stash... can't wait!

• Wow, what a haul!

And I can totally relate.  I had fluffy mail arrive today that was supposed to get here on Monday!  I taught my 2 y.o. to say fluffy mail, lol.  He loves checking the mail so I take him with me (our mailbox is down the street).  We opened the mailbox today, he yelled "YAY!  FLUFFY MAIL!"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ha! Just got a message stating my squash Sbish shipped!

Yay!

Nutmeg, cilantro, sage, mint, thyme... these are a few of my favorite things! Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! We have four children; one left us too soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagearmandos_girl:

Wow, what a haul!

And I can totally relate.  I had fluffy mail arrive today that was supposed to get here on Monday!  I taught my 2 y.o. to say fluffy mail, lol.  He loves checking the mail so I take him with me (our mailbox is down the street).  We opened the mailbox today, he yelled "YAY!  FLUFFY MAIL!"

Cute!

Smile 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"