Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Will you please take a look at my chart?

I just started charting a few weeks ago and I just figured out how to insert a link to my FF chart today (hooray!) FF thinks I ovulated on day 8. Do you think this is the case? Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Will you please take a look at my chart?

• Options
    With the temps you have so far it looks like it. I would wait and see what your temps continue to do.
  • Options

FF thinks you might have O'ed due to the hashed CH's.  Solid CH's is when FF is identifying your O date.

It's hard to tell, which BBT are you using?  Seems like favorite temps there for a few days...

TTC #1 since January 2011
    CD3 & 7DPO B/W Normal except TSH - Low
    Dx Autoimmune Thyroid Disease - 8/2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for checking it out. It's my first time temping/charting so I wasn't sure. I got a positive OPK two days ago, so I thought that was strange. Hmm.
  • Options
    imageRamby:

FF thinks you might have O'ed due to the hashed CH's.  Solid CH's is when FF is identifying your O date.

It's hard to tell, which BBT are you using?  Seems like favorite temps there for a few days...

I'm using the Walgreen's brand. I did have a few days of favorite temps. I am going to get the Walmart Mabis (?) this weekend. I've never heard of "favorite temps" until I started lurking here. Why would any thermometer have that? Is it just a glitch? Thanks!

• Options
    imageWingoTaco:
    imageRamby:

I'm using the Walgreen's brand. I did have a few days of favorite temps. I am going to get the Walmart Mabis (?) this weekend. I've never heard of "favorite temps" until I started lurking here. Why would any thermometer have that? Is it just a glitch? Thanks!

Just an FYI, you'll probably want to wait til your next cycle to switch BBTs since your new one might not be calibrated the same as your current one.  Good luck! 

Me: 35 | Him: 35
    G born 10/25/12 | H born 3/25/14
    TTC#3 since 7/2015
    Early loss 12/2015 most likely due to low progesterone
    Began medicated cycles (Femara/Ovidrel/Endometrin) with TI 1/2016
    BFP 3/22, EDD 12/4/16 ~ It's a GIRL!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageRamby:

You're partly right.   FF gives dashed CHs when it doesn't have enough information.  BBT alone will give you dashed CHs but it could very well be your O date.  Adding in CM, CP, OPKs gives FF more information, making the CHs solid, and FF is more confident about your O date.

OP - Walgreens will give you favorite temps.  Starting on CD1 of your next cycle, go out and get the Walmart BBT - it is the only one that doesn't give fav temps.  GL

• Options
    imageWingoTaco:
    imageRamby:

Not sure what causes it, but I had it happen mid-cycle with the Target BBT - talk about frustrating!  Just know by switching mid-cycle the data won't be 100% reliable.  Not to be super scientific, but by charting everyday at the same time the only variable to your chart should be the temp itself (hence open circle for different times and being sleep deprived).  Once you change the thermometer mid-cycle you add a variable component, so just know that may impact your chart. 

TTC #1 since January 2011
    CD3 & 7DPO B/W Normal except TSH - Low
    Dx Autoimmune Thyroid Disease - 8/2011
  • Options
    Good point about waiting to switch BBTs until after my cycle. I was wondering if the numbers would vary from brand to brand. I'll check out the Walmart one. Thanks again!
  • Options
    imagereinstone:
    imageRamby:

You're partly right.   FF gives dashed CHs when it doesn't have enough information.  BBT alone will give you dashed CHs but it could very well be your O date.  Adding in CM, CP, OPKs gives FF more information, making the CHs solid, and FF is more confident about your O date.

OP - Walgreens will give you favorite temps.  Starting on CD1 of your next cycle, go out and get the Walmart BBT - it is the only one that doesn't give fav temps.  GL

Is this true? I have the Vicks brand thermometer and I hardly ever get the exact same temp. reading in a cycle.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"