Babies on the Brain

SP

I'm more of a lurker on this board but you had your youngest ab the same time I had my daughter so I remember you from the tri boards. Have you had your first appointment for the baby yet? I'm a little envious of your pregnancy :)

Danica 10.22.10 | Milo 12.23.12

PicMonkey Collage3

Re: SP

• I'm interrupting to tell you I like your screen name.
    JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My real first appointment is on the 16th.  That's when they will do bloodwork, u/s and listen for the h/b.  I'm getting more excited about the pregnancy.  We were not planning another baby this soon, but we are thrilled and hope that our kids end up being great friends instead of hating each other deeply.  lol

And I see our little girls are almost the exact same age!  Were you ever on the Oct 10 board?  I was on there every once in a while but not frequently enough.

• Loading the player...
  • imagegreenclown:
    I'm interrupting to tell you I like your screen name.

Haha thanks. I used to have the generic sn I used for everything then just switched it to some random words.

PicMonkey Collage3

• imageTheOriginalSP:

My real first appointment is on the 16th.  That's when they will do bloodwork, u/s and listen for the h/b.  I'm getting more excited about the pregnancy.  We were not planning another baby this soon, but we are thrilled and hope that our kids end up being great friends instead of hating each other deeply.  lol

And I see our little girls are almost the exact same age!  Were you ever on the Oct 10 board?  I was on there every once in a while but not frequently enough.

I was actually due on 11/1 so I was/still am on the Nov 10 board. I did lurk on Oct 10 though since I was due so close. My old sn was LJB455. Good luck on your first appointment! I can't wait to be pregnant again.

PicMonkey Collage3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"