Trouble TTC
Options

4th Cycle Clomid

So I've taken 2 months off Clomid and now we're starting back up. The last month I was on Clomid I took at hpt 12dpo and got a negative and started working out again once I thought I was out of the running. Then I took another 16dpo and it was a faint positive. So I freaked out and went to the doctor's but the blood test showed I wasn't pregnant and I got my period three days late. I was so heartbroken I decided to take 2 months off and I was really scared that my working out again caused me to lose the baby. Now this month I'm 16dpo and I promised my husband I wouldn't test until 22dpo because of the last time I got a false positive. This month I had a twinge feeling 6-7dpo and constipation since 7dpo. I usually have major diarrhea the week before my period and have had no sign of that. I've been super hungry and feel like I've gained a million pounds since ovulation, but that might just be because I haven't worked out at all when I usually work out 5-6 days a week. Anyway I'm dying to test but I couldn't handle another fake positive so I'm waiting it out. My LP is usually 15 days, what do you think? I haven't had sore bbs or anything like that. Is anyone else in the 2ww and super anxious?

Re: 4th Cycle Clomid

• Options

I have a few things.  Last month I believe you could have had a chemical pregnancy and never knew it, that's why you had a faint positive.  There is really no way of knowing.

You are not in the 2WW...you are past the 2WW....you need to test, that's the only way to know if you're pregnant.  We can't tell you.

Good Luck.

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"