Multiples
Options

Autumn Irene & Aiden Joseph are here

I had my twins on Saturday August 27 at 6:30 & 6:32 am by emergency c-sect. They are both doing great. Autumn was 4lbs13oz and Aiden was 4lbs5oz.  Felt a karate kick to my groin and then a gush of fluid.  C-sect wasnt as bad as I thought but pain afterward & still 5 days out is much more than I expected! I had to labor for 7 hours due to eating  Chinese food for dinner...HORRIBLE!! I miss my little peanuts though, they have to stay in the NICU til next week to get their feeding amounts up to 1.5 oz. But besides that they are doing great and havent needed any medical interventions. I am a bit concerned with trying to pump and the Percocet I was prescribed..any thoughts on its safety? The nurses says its fine but what do you ladies think? Any Advice?

Aiden is top photo and Autumn is bottom =)

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Autumn Irene & Aiden Joseph are here

• Options

congrats! they are beautiful!

I was also a little nervous about the percocet, I asked my dr. and the pharmacist about it and they said trace amounts get into your BM but it doesn't affect the babies. Well, the babies are still alive and thriving! :) I just stopped taking it as soon as tylenol did the job. 

photo 41f1f21b-fd5b-40ab-bc31-76a13e270270_zpscf391ac9.jpg
    After 2 years, Injects, PCOS diagnosis and 2 IUI's, we were blessed with our beautiful twin girls!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Baby Girl #3!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    They are gorgeous, congratulations! I was so nervous about the percocet but in the end, I needed it and they needed BM. My doctors said it was fine and they are now 7.5 months old and perfectly fine. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

congrats! they are beautiful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats mama!!!  They are beautiful and perfect in every way!
  • Options
    They are SO beautiful!  Congrats!  I hope they get to eating so you can bring them home!!
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • Options

congrats!

they are adorable! Prayers they are home soon!

And is Irene a family name? Just curious- since you gave her that middle name the weekend Hurricane Irene hit the East coast. My mom's name is Irene and we have all been joking with her about it- since we're here in NJ and got hit pretty hard.

I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • Options

Congrats, they are so cute!  I also pumped while on the percocet (I think I took it for as long as I had pills for too, I was in pain for awhile) and I was assured by nurses and the lactation consultants that it was ok.

I hope they are home with you soon, NICU stays are so tough but it will all be worth it!

• Options
    Congrats, they are beautiful!!

• Options
    Welcome to the world pretty babies.
    IVF#1 May 2011 15 Eggs Retrieved, 11 Fertilized using ICSI + HPT on 6/9/11 Beta #1 420 Beta #2 2167 US 7/1 TWINS!! Due 2/18/2012 Brooke and Nora born at 35.6 weeks Jan 20th 2012
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Hope they get to come home very soon! :)
  • Options
    Congrats!  They are precious!  I pumped and BF while on my meds after my c-section. 
  • Options
    They are gorgeous!  Congrats.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married 7/11/09 TTC #1 Since 05/10
    BFP #1 09/20/10 Natural m/c 10/05/10
    BFP! #2 04/21/11... Beta 16 DPO: 437, 18 DPO:1446 Ultrasound 6w6d TWINS!
    Annabel & Sophia Born 11/28/11 at 34w6d
    BFP #3 10/4/16... Beta 13 DPO: 145, 15 DPO: 367 12/1/16 It's a GIRL!

• Options
    Congrats, they are beautiful!
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome to the world sweet babies!
  • Options
    Congratulations!  They are beautiful and I think their names are beautiful, too!

TTC since 5/10
    Dx: PCOS 12/10
    IUI #1 (2/11/11): Metformin + Clomid + Ovidrel = BFN
    IUI #2 (3/13/11): Metformin + Gonal-F + Ovidrel = BFP
    Beta #1 (15dpo) 460, Beta #2 (17dpo) 829, Beta #3 (19dpo) 1550 u/s #1 (4/12/11): Twins!

image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! They are adorable! Good job!
    imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!!!  They are absolutely precious!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!  They're beautiful.
  • Options
    imageUsedToBeGoldie:

congrats!

they are adorable! Prayers they are home soon!

And is Irene a family name? Just curious- since you gave her that middle name the weekend Hurricane Irene hit the East coast. My mom's name is Irene and we have all been joking with her about it- since we're here in NJ and got hit pretty hard.

Thanks everyone!

My mother's middle name and sister's first name is Irene...everyone at the hospital thought it was from the hurricane. They were born Saturday when the hurricane hit our area too...we are in NE Penn. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"