March 2012 Moms
Options

? about boobs for 2nd time moms

So far I have gone from a 32B to a 34D......Holy cow.  I want to go get new bra's and I need to no matter what.  I just wonder if they are gonna keep growing?  Other than after the baby is born and my milk comes in.  What am I in for?

Thanks ladies 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ? about boobs for 2nd time moms

• Options

Sorry, I'm no help!

First time around - went from 34A to 36C - and stayed there while nursing.

Second time around - 34B and stayed there - even while nursing

This time - still 34B, if not a little smaller :(

• Options
    check out the bravado website, actually pretty good chart there
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagezubenescamali:
    check out the bravado website, actually pretty good chart there

Thanks everyone.  I will look at the chart.  Just wondering everyone's experience was.  If pre baby if your boobs kept growing

• Options
    They may keep growing and your bad size will likely go up as your ribs spread. You can also get extenders to make your bras last longer (if your cup size stays the same). 
    DS 04.25.08 DS 03.14.12 missed m/c 9w1d :: 6.18.10 :: d&c | missed m/c 9w3d :: 11.2.10 :: d&c
  • Options
    They might go back down too.  I went from a B to a D now I am back at a B cup
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Last pregnancy I started as a 34C, went up to a 36D by about 6 months. By delivery I was a 38DD, and my boobs really didn't get much bigger when my milk came in. After I stopped BFing they started to slowly go back down; I would say about 2 months to get back down to a 36C, and another 2 to get back to a 34C.

My advice is buy sports bras, unless you really need the support. I normally love underwire, but when the girls get too big it bothers me. That, and sports bras seem to allow a little more flexibility between sizes.

• Options
    Thank you everyone.  
  • Options
    I normally have 36C or 36D boobs and I expected them to get ginormous with my daughter, like go up to a DD. At the end I was a 40D. They just seemed to fill out the D cup more.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"