Babies on the Brain

Do you have that ONE person on the nest

that you just can't stand?

That every time you see them post your eyes start rolling just at the sight of their name? 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
imageimageimageimage
"It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
"Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."

Re: Do you have that ONE person on the nest

• or a few?

yes

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't post on the nest, what about here? 

• Loading the player...
  • imageKtB0605:

I don't post on the nest, what about here? 

It's all the same. I refuse to call it the bump.

My fingers just shuddered at having to type that. 

imageimageimageimage
  • imageMandyBrownNoser:
    imageKtB0605:

lol, sorry! I just realized I could actually get to BOTB through the nest.

But to answer your question yes, one person in particular.  

• There are only a few, mostly trolls or ae's that I think are ridiculous. There are a few posters that I think are unnecessarily bitchy, but they don't really bother me.
  • Just one?
    JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have three of those ONEs whose posts I try not to open because I know my eyes will bleed.  

• this post eats poop if there's no name naming.

• imageKtB0605:
    imageMandyBrownNoser:
    imageKtB0605:

lol, sorry! I just realized I could actually get to BOTB through the nest.

But to answer your question yes, one person in particular.  

Back in the day before 'The Bump' even existed, BOTB was on 'The Nest' (actually it was even on The Knot before that).  Some of us old timers have not enjoyed the many transitions and still consider this the Nest. 

Baby #1 edd 4/21/07 - Matthias James born 5/2/07, 9 lbs, 22 in

Baby # 2 edd 11/26/08 - Ezra Jacob born 11/29/08, 9 lbs 6 oz., 21 3/4 in

Baby #3 edd 05/04/13 - Titus Jude born 05/01/13, 9 lb 5 oz. 21.5 in

• imageEdithBouvierBeale:

this post eats poop if there's no name naming.

You and your name naming.

• There's been many through the years that have driven me up a wall (ebay name baby, eline, katielm, the chick who wanted to start the paypal account for bunnies, as well as many others) but in all my years on the nest ONE has been the most obnoxious.

She isn't even a botb'er and I don't know if she ever was but thanks to lurking and posting on various boards through the years I've seen her crap and it is just beyond obnoxious. 

imageimageimageimage
  • imageMandyBrownNoser:

There's been many through the years that have driven me up a wall (ebay name baby, eline, katielm, the chick who wanted to start the paypal account for bunnies, as well as many others) but in all my years on the nest ONE has been the most obnoxious.

She isn't even a botb'er and I don't know if she ever was but thanks to lurking and posting on various boards through the years I've seen her crap and it is just beyond obnoxious. 

WHO IS IT?

• Yes but thankfully she doesn't post here anymore.  Seriously though, I can not freaking stand her!!!!!!

Edit: KCluvsRJ

It is well known that I can't stand her.  She knows it, I know it, everyone knows it.  Thank freaking goodness she never posts anymore.  But I'm sure she lurks.  lol

• There are a few on the multiples and Dahl board that drive me batty
  • Several.

You know me. +6k Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageTheOriginalSP:

Yes but thankfully she doesn't post here anymore.  Seriously though, I can not freaking stand her!!!!!!

It is well known that I can't stand her.  She knows it, I know it, everyone knows it.  Thank freaking goodness she never posts anymore.  But I'm sure she lurks.  lol

LOL, I don't think I ever picked up on that. Now I'm going to have to do some googling. 

JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I don't. For as much as I've lurked, you would think I did, though...

Some annoy me, but I kind of enjoy  reading their posts sometimes. I'm sadistic like that.

However, there are some that I wonder about and sometimes Google (can you say STALKER?! - LOL) just because they seemed kind of train-wrecky. 

• Stay at home moms not roald dahl
  • imagegreenclown:
    imageTheOriginalSP:

Yes but thankfully she doesn't post here anymore.  Seriously though, I can not freaking stand her!!!!!!

LOL, I don't think I ever picked up on that. Now I'm going to have to do some googling. 

lol.  Yeah the worst part, when we did Elfster one year, I got her.  It was soooo hard to be nice and get her a nice gift but I did.  I was really proud of myself. 

imageMandyBrownNoser:

There's been many through the years that have driven me up a wall (ebay name baby, eline, katielm, the chick who wanted to start the paypal account for bunnies, as well as many others) but in all my years on the nest ONE has been the most obnoxious.

WHO IS IT?

Oh I have no problem naming names I just figured not many would know her here.

Davezwife.

For years she has been one drama after another and it doesn't matter what board she is on (she used to post crap on IF all the time, usually "this should give you hope" posts) she is an PW, AW, everything else I can think of W and is just obnoxious.

imageimageimageimage
  • imageTheOriginalSP:
    imagegreenclown:
    imageTheOriginalSP:

lol.  Yeah the worst part, when we did Elfster one year, I got her.  It was soooo hard to be nice and get her a nice gift but I did.  I was really proud of myself. 

Ha, I just read the post where she thanked you. I'm impressed. 

JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMandyBrownNoser:

I forgot about KatieLM until JUST NOW. I wonder what ever happened to her.

I miss the Merm.

• huh. yeah, I don't recognize that sn.

• imagegreenclown:
    imageTheOriginalSP:
    imagegreenclown:
    imageTheOriginalSP:

Ha, I just read the post where she thanked you. I'm impressed. 

That's a whole different story.  It took her over a week from when she received it to muster up a thank you.  I know because I was worried it didn't make it there or that it broke and I had tracked it. 

huh. yeah, I don't recognize that sn.

She's a topic of conversation on saif today.

I just happened to lurk my way over there and of course there she was.

imageimageimageimage
  • imageMandyBrownNoser:
    imageEdithBouvierBeale:

LOL I knew that was who you were talking about, I just had a feeling. I feel the same way.  

• imageAnneShirleyBlythe:
    imageMandyBrownNoser:
    imageEdithBouvierBeale:

LOL I knew that was who you were talking about, I just had a feeling. I feel the same way.  

Am I wrong in saying it has been years that she has been this obnoxious twit? The costa rica thing? Seriously I see her name and I'm like SHUT UP!!!!

I should just block her. But she is one of those that has a following so there is always posts about her/paging her all the time.

Thank god I haven't had success after IF.  

imageimageimageimage
  • imageMandyBrownNoser:
    imageAnneShirleyBlythe:
    imageMandyBrownNoser:
    imageEdithBouvierBeale:

Am I wrong in saying it has been years that she has been this obnoxious twit? The costa rica thing? Seriously I see her name and I'm like SHUT UP!!!!

I should just block her. But she is one of those that has a following so there is always posts about her/paging her all the time.

LOL I know! Her writing style is so fracking annoying I can barely stand to read any posts. I am not 100% sure either way (though I know A LOT of people think she is a BB-like fake) but I know she is a drama queen.  

• Yeah 2.

I actually have them blocked.

Photobucket  Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Post moderated to remove hyperlink spam.
  • imageAnneShirleyBlythe:
    imageMandyBrownNoser:
    imageAnneShirleyBlythe:
    imageMandyBrownNoser:
    imageEdithBouvierBeale:

LOL I know! Her writing style is so fracking annoying I can barely stand to read any posts. I am not 100% sure either way (though I know A LOT of people think she is a BB-like fake) but I know she is a drama queen.  

It's threads like these that makes me love this board.  I'm pretty sure that whole drama today just sent me over the edge with SAIF. 

image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagefallbride110406:
    imageAnneShirleyBlythe:
    imageMandyBrownNoser:
    imageAnneShirleyBlythe:
    imageMandyBrownNoser:
    imageEdithBouvierBeale:

It's threads like these that makes me love this board.  I'm pretty sure that whole drama today just sent me over the edge with SAIF. 

I <3 your siggy!  

• Holy sh!t that's a lot of drama over there (SAIF).  I will admit I have questioned some of the things she posts because she wants to be the center of attention.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"