Preemies
Options

Pregnant (& TTC) After Preemie Check-in!

Welcome to the check in group for Pregnant After Preemie!  This group is also for those who are actively trying to conceive, planning on it, or just thinking about it... So, list your first name, due date if you're pregnant or ttc timeline, preemie's name and gestational age at birth as well as the reason for their prematurity. Pregnant: ShannonSky, Shannon - DD Ellie, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD #2 due September 15 mrsmikey, April - DS Eli, born at 32 weeks due to pPROM, DD due September 16 kar5162 - DS, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, Baby #2 due September 17 albertabride06 - DS Dylan, born at 32 weeks due to short cervix/PTL, Baby #2 due September 26 maybenextyear2 - Twin DC, born at 31 weeks due to PTL, Baby #3 due October 7 beyoga, Deidre - DS Reid, born at 24 weeks due to unkown causes, Baby #2 due October 11 beachykeen1723, Rachel - DS Cooper, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD due October 30 miafromab, Mia - DD CJ, born at 23 weeks due to severe pre-e, Baby #2 due Oct 23 PDXGal7868, Haley - DS Cole, born at 34 weeks due to unexplained PTL, Baby #2 due Dec 12 faeriequeeneonwow, Melissa - DD Sophie Jean,  born at 30 weeks due to non-immune fetal hydrops, low amniotic fluid, and pre-e, DS due Feb 2 kimberlyd546 - DS Alex, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e , Baby #2 due Feb 3 becketts - DD Norah, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e, Baby #2 due May 1
   TTCing: irishbaby0708 ? DS Jack, born at 30 weeks due to PTL and bicornate uterus erikaja6, Erika - DS Jordan, born at 33 weeks due to IC *Sweet Pea*, Jamie - DD Skylar, born at 29 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP  lgmom2010 - DD Lyla, born at 28 weeks due to severe pre-e and bicornate uterus SnowPea25 - DS Baby N, born at 32 weeks due to severe pre-e BartsGirl - DS Benjamin, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM nasmith882 - DS, born at 27 weeks due to PTL jcsntms06, Jen - DD Annabelle, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e AVA0908 - DS born at 26 weeks due to pPROM Thinking about/Planning on TTCing: goblue, Kristin - DS Jake, born at 27 weeks due to pPROM, TTC at the end of 2010 weezie825 - DD, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, TTC summer 2011 sucrets4, Danielle - DD Emmalynn, born at 33 weeks due to unexplained PTL, TTC November 2011 MrsDink - DS George, born at 30 weeks due to PTL, TTC December 2011  lolen88, Lauren - DS Tanner, born at 32 weeks due to unknown causes Mommies (again)!
ijack, Ivory - DD Emma, born at 29 weeks due to placental abruption, DD #2 Quinn born full term! njkaren, Karen - DS Brandon, born at 26 weeks due to fetal distress due to twin's loss at 20 weeks, DS #2 Wesley born full term! mrsfriend, Dawn Marie - DS Parker, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DS #2 Braden born full term! justme04 - DS Ryker, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e and HELLP Syndrome, DS #2 Max born at full term! lemen99, Kathy - DS Andrew, born at 26 weeks due to IC, DS #2 Elliott born at 35 weeks due to PTL and an unknown rash! kamcfarlane, Kate - DS Ryan, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa, DD Ellen born full term! ctrickey03, Christina - DS #1 Michael, born full term, DS #2 Christian, born at 32 weeks due to polyhydraminos and IUGR, DS #3 Benjamin, born full term, DD Serenity born full term! luvdv8 - DD, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD #2 Elizabeth born full term! Clotho!, Janet - DS Robbie, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DS #2 Simon, born at 34 weeks due to PIH and PTL, DS #3 Charles, born at 35 weeks due to PIH mek10976, Megan - DS Simon, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e/pPROM, DS #2 born full term! sweetpea18, Sara - DD Reese, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Grier born full term! magdalina.h, Maggie - angel baby Aidan, born at 28 weeks due to failed cord, DS #2 Lucas born full term! Hailie, Meg - DS Nolan, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD Maren born full term! FemmeNat01, Natasha - DD Elena and DS Lucas, born at 33 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 Alessandra born at 31 weeks due to HELLP/placental abruption Gwenypher7, Jen - DD Abigail, born at 32 weeks due to HELLP/IUGR, DS Cullen born full term! Heather1979, Heather - DD Olivia, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM/pre-e, DS George born full term! Tierelieber, Stephanie - DD Charden, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD#2 Adrienne born full term! IAM4UK - DD Katie, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e/IUGR, twins Abigail and Emily born full term! Sweets2005, Katie - DD Abby and DS Brady, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa/bleeding, DD #2 born full term! mrssnflwr - DD born at 32 weeks due to unexplained PTL, DS born at 36 weeks! ShanaNChris, Shana - DD Lily, born at 31 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DS Liam born full term! Luvpinsanity, Ashley - DS Brennan, born at 35 weeks due to PTL, DD Addison born full term! FaithRocks, Kelly - DS Trig, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e, PTL, and placental abruption, DS #2 Grayson born at 35 weeks! Denesdia, Diane - DD Zoey, born at 25 weeks due to PTL, DS Ben born at 35 weeks! sabloja - DS Hayden, born at 30 weeks due to pPROM, DD Madison born at 36 weeks! RRHsMom - DS Ryan, born at 35-36 weeks, DD Meghan born full term! msalinardi, Margot - DD Angelina, born at 26 weeks due to pre-e, DS Vincent born at 35 weeks due to pre-e, IUGR! Aidge, Adrienne - DS Sam, born at 29 weeks, DS #2 Ben, born at 35 weeks! mhop, Martha - DD Campbell, born at 27 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Maggie born full term!  ----------------------- News: GL to all our ladies in the 2ww! Congrats to becketts on the BFP! Congrats to me, mrsmikey, and kar5162 on making it to full term! Welcome to new members lolen88 and kar5162! Updates: Last week, I was full term and worried about going into labor during Hurricane Irene. beyoga was 33 weeks and baby had dropped. Clotho! checked in - we miss you, too! becketts got her BFP and some great betas after 14 long months of TTC! mrsmikey also made it to full term last week and is hoping baby stays put until after this weekend, when her sister gets married. lolen88 joined our group and is planning on TTC. kar5162 joined our group and is due 9/17. faeriequeeneonwow had a gender scan on Friday - it's a BOY! If you'd like to address a question to the group, please feel free to page or PM me.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

Re: Pregnant (& TTC) After Preemie Check-in!

• Options
    Well, no hurricane baby for me! At one point, I thought for sure she was coming (I had contractions every 8-15 min from 1:30am-8:30am on Sunday), but the contractions backed off and I've only had a few since. I'm still hanging in at a fingertip dialated, though apparently that doesn't mean much. I'm just enjoying our last few days of being a family of 3 and feeling her moving inside my belly. Once we get through this weekend, I'm going to really try to get things moving (eggplant parm!)...still hoping she'll have a 9/8 birthday like DD1!
  • Options

Still pregnant, which is an improvement over last year's c/p!  I did go in today for a possible sinus infection, but it seems to be clearing up.  We have an u/s on Sept 12 to determine where baby is located (bicornuate uterus), so I'm counting down the days! 

One change - my EDD is 5/1 (not 5/2). 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageShannonSky:
    Well, no hurricane baby for me! At one point, I thought for sure she was coming (I had contractions every 8-15 min from 1:30am-8:30am on Sunday), but the contractions backed off and I've only had a few since. I'm still hanging in at a fingertip dialated, though apparently that doesn't mean much. I'm just enjoying our last few days of being a family of 3 and feeling her moving inside my belly. Once we get through this weekend, I'm going to really try to get things moving (eggplant parm!)...still hoping she'll have a 9/8 birthday like DD1!

Look at you being full-term and everything!  Way to go!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    It is so nice to see all of the people on here making it to full term. I haven't posted anything in awhile but I have been checking weekly to see how everyone is doing. Wesley is a little over 2 months old now and is probably close to 13 pounds, maybe a little heavier. We have had to switch his formula a few times because of gas and he does have reflux. We just started him on zantac and he seems so much more comfortable already. He is already sleeping an 8 hour stretch each night which is such a difference from Brandon. Brandon, at 3, still wakes up throughout the night and cries for me. Good luck to everyone! I can't wait to hear about the babies when they are born.
    Conceived twins with IVF January 2008. Lost baby a at 20 1/2 weeks due to premature rupture of membranes and held onto baby b. Baby b (Brandon) born at 26 weeks and 1 day on July 5, 2008. Wesley born full term on June 29, 2011. My blog http://karenandstu.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Options

Yeah for full term mommies!!

I am waiting to O.  This is cycle #3 now and this cycle I am using OPKs to hopefully pinpoint O better.  We finished moving last weekend, so I am hoping the reduction in stress will also help us on our way to baby #2. 

Oh and njkaren, I can only pray that when I have a 2nd he/she sleeps 8 hours!  That is awesome!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagebecketts:

Still pregnant, which is an improvement over last year's c/p!  I did go in today for a possible sinus infection, but it seems to be clearing up.  We have an u/s on Sept 12 to determine where baby is located (bicornuate uterus), so I'm counting down the days! 

One change - my EDD is 5/1 (not 5/2). 

I was trying to do the math, I'm lucky I got that close lol :-) Can't wait to hear how your u/s goes! 

• Options
    imageBartsGirl:

Yeah for full term mommies!!

I am waiting to O.  This is cycle #3 now and this cycle I am using OPKs to hopefully pinpoint O better.  We finished moving last weekend, so I am hoping the reduction in stress will also help us on our way to baby #2. 

Oh and njkaren, I can only pray that when I have a 2nd he/she sleeps 8 hours!  That is awesome!!

Good luck to you!  This could be a coincidence, but we got our BFP the first cycle after I was finished with my Master's thesis (a major stress-reducer).

• Options

I'm back again and Lawrence is a-kicking. He apparently doesn't like it when I sit Soph on my lap/stomach and makes his presence well known any time she's there.

Nothing much else to update since I checked in so late last week Smile

Oh, I did however find an exception to my pregnancy related beef aversion - tacos - I've been eating them like a crazy woman. It's amazing what consuming the larger amounts of protein per day has been doing for my energy levels; when I'm awake I can actually get stuff done, but when I get just a smidge of tired in me I'm ready to zonk at the drop of a hat - at least I have energy when I have it Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"