April 2012 Moms
Options

...didnt know there was a "twins list" : )

we found out at my 5w5d u/s last friday that there are two in there.  from clomid.  and i only had two mature follicles.  AND my betas were 30, 90 and 173 at 16dpo.  but yeah, still two. just goes to show that betas mean squat when it comes to multiples!  anyways, at the u/s they found both sacs, yolk sacs and tiny beans....no hb yet so i go back later this week. ive had two m/c already this year and have DOR so im REALLY scared.  everyday i worry about miscarrying (when im not ovewhelmed with nausea which is pretty much all the time now). 

anyways, im here for now and i just wanted to add to the twins list i guess.  i hope i can stick around.

Re: ...didnt know there was a "twins list" : )

• Options

Congratulations! I understand the fear. The pregnant after a loss board is amazing if you haven't visited there yet. Everyone is so understanding and wonderful (as they are here as well). It's just a different perspective over there. Losing a baby is so hard, and you fear it ever minute of every day when you are pregnant after loss.

((hugs)) and positive thoughts your way! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hey tootlebug, I remember you from the IF board <: Hoping your lil beans keep growing strong! Welcome to the twin club <:
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejilld23:

Congratulations! I understand the fear. The pregnant after a loss board is amazing if you haven't visited there yet. Everyone is so understanding and wonderful (as they are here as well). It's just a different perspective over there. Losing a baby is so hard, and you fear it ever minute of every day when you are pregnant after loss.

((hugs)) and positive thoughts your way! 

..i am over there as well.

• Options

imagesnoangel79:
    Hey tootlebug, I remember you from the IF board <: Hoping your lil beans keep growing strong! Welcome to the twin club <:

thanks, congrats to you too, that's awesome!

• Options
    Congratulations x2. Hope these are your sticky babies!!

Emerson Kate born 4/6/12, 5 lbs. 13 oz. 18 3/4 inches.

Happily expecting Baby Mac #2 around 4/13/14

• Options

Congrats!!

As far as I know, there isn't an actual "list" but I know April 2012 has quite a few of us twin moms. 

Taking the Scenic Route
    FET: Success! Beta at 14dp5dt: 2427 TWINS!!
  • Options
    imageDee1028:

Congrats!!

As far as I know, there isn't an actual "list" but I know April 2012 has quite a few of us twin moms. 

I think you twin mommas need your own tab on the April Mama's Blog!

imageVisit The Nest!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

At the rate we are "multiplying" I would agree lol

• Options
    Congratulations! My betas weren't that high either so even though I had three follicles at trigger, I was still surprised to see two little heart beats at the ultrasound.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"