February 2012 Moms

FIL Love!

My ILs do Schwann food delivery, and I sent my MIL a text about craving their five cheese garlic bread last week.  I got a phone call from my FIL a few minutes ago to make sure that was what I wanted.  When I laughed and said yes, he said, "Well, I hope you're still craving it and you'll be craving it awhile.  I got you plenty.  We'll get it to you as soon as we can, and it might even be tonight."

So happy! And what a guy, knowing to double check he got the craving right and deliver it as soon as possible! :)

Update: He just called and said he'd be here in five minutes!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FIL Love!

• Jealous!  LOL

-Liss EED (Estimated Eviction Date): February 18th, 17th, 21st and now the 14th. Who knows...they change the date every appointment! BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~February 2012~Siggy Challenge~Favorite Halloween Candy~
    My Sometimes Updated Belly Blog
  • I think sometimes FILs know better than our husbands just because they've been through it all at least once before.  Although mine did tell me the absolute worst L&D story I've heard so far, and I'm still having nightmares.  This totally makes up for it. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • So sweet of him! (Plus it is so great to hear a positive in-law story!)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

C. <3 E.</p>

• imageCassiEric:
    So sweet of him! (Plus it is so great to hear a positive in-law story!)

Haha, I agree.  They are few and far between. 

My in-laws and I have had our issues, but this pregnancy hasn't been one of them.  They've been very respectful and supportive, only giving us advice when we ask for it and going along with every kooky idea we come up with. :)

• thats so awesome of your in laws, you are very blessed to have them in your life and them being as loving and supportive to you as they are, thats wonderful!!!!!! i think other in laws need to take some lessons from yours, you are very lucky!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"