Baby Names

Some help with names!

We're planning on waiting to meet our little one to decide on a name, but I thought it would be fun to see which names other people like the best off our list!

Also, please feel free to make suggestions because I feel like we still may be missing something. 

(Also I should add that his middle name will be my last name and his last name will be my husband's.  So we're just looking for a first name.) 

[Poll]
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Some help with names!

• I like them all except Ward and Emery.  If you went with Ward, he would have three last names.  Emery is just NMS at all.  Any of the others are good choices :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • There are already too many Aiden's in the world. Emery has gone to the girls. Any of the remaining ones.

• Loading the player...
  • imagelavieennoir:

There are already too many Aiden's in the world. Emery has gone to the girls. Any of the remaining ones.

It's actually Alden, with an L.  But that's a good point, it does look like Aiden at first glance and he's probably have to deal with that a lot.  Thanks! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I LOVE Alden!  That is our pick for a MN if we ever have a 2nd son. 
    photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Alden is a great name! Not one I think I've seen on this board yet.

Orson is also a great name.

Agree with PP that Henry is getting really popular and Emery is for girls these days.

BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• I like Caleb and Emery. 

Ward is kind of a cool name too!

Alden would be my 4th pick. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I voted for Caleb. I really like that name.

I haven't heard of Alden yet and I like it but like PP said, I think it would get confused with Aiden easily.

Emery immediately makes me think of a girl.

The rest are NMS.

Anniversary
  • I voted for Caleb. I like it better than the others, but the others are NMS.

Suggestions: Finn, Liam, Milo, Tilden, Porter, Archer, Mercer, Turner, Levi, Macon, Rollin, Upton, Clark, Walt, Sinclair, Newell, Baxter, Webster, Giles, Burke, Duke

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"