Trying to Get Pregnant

Question about spotting after O

So I am around 5DPO (not charting this month, see ticker) and I noticed light spotting today. I would consider it creamy CM with a tan/light light brown color.

Normally this wouldn't worry me, however both of my BFP cycles (that both ended) were the only other cycles I have had that I spotted like this, before AF. I've also been having light twinging/pains in both sides where I get O pain. I'll call my dr if the twinges don't go away, but I also don't want to seem like I am over reacting about nothing.

So, other than low progesteron, what are other causes of light spotting before AF? I really am only worried because like I said above, it has only happened on my MC cycle and my CP cycle.

1st BFP- March 2011. Natural MC @ 8 weeks
2nd BFP- July 2011.  Chemical Pregnancy
3rd BFP- Sep 2011. My beautiful son was born May 2012.
4th BFP-August 2014- Due May 12, 2015

Re: Question about spotting after O

• I truly hope this is not going to be another loss for you.  I can't blame you at all for worrying.

I am not going to be much help, but it *might* be implantation bleeding.  It also just might be totally random spotting.  

Here's hoping that it is implantation bleeding and that you get your take-home baby.  FX for you. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  •  Just wanted to say hope this is a good sign & hope it is your sticky BFP!!
  • Loading the player...
  • You can spot when you O, though your CM isn't consistant with fertile CM. Just a thought, though.

GL, I hope you get a take home baby soon!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"