June 2011 Moms

Strollers in the Airport

We are traveling to see my family over Thanksgiving and I'm trying to figure out what I should do regarding a stroller in the airport.  I have the Chicco travel system and I think it may be too big, plus I don't really want it to get bashed up by the luggage handlers tossing it around.  I'm trying to find a good lightweight backup, but I feel like it's silly to have two strollers. 

WWYD? Just take my travel system or buy a new lightweight umbrella stroller? My mom will have a car seat there for us, so we aren't bringing ours if that makes a difference.

If I do get another one, I'd like for it to recline but I don't want to spend tons of $$. Any recommendations are welcome!

TIA

photo Untitled-1_zps25768757.jpg 

BabyFruit Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Strollers in the Airport

• The Chicco Liteway is an umbrella stroller that fully reclines. They are $120 at Target, but I've seen them on sale as low as $99. It's lightweight and folds up nicely.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I know you said she'll have a car seat there but when we flew with Jack at six weeks old, the snap n' go was amazing. Super light, easy to put away, cheap and rode well. They're only $50 at walmart.com.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Honestly I'd just go buy a cheapo generic brand lightweight umbrella one (I've seen them as low as $20 or so).  You could just keep it for traveling or times that you don't want to take the heavier one.  Even if you just get a few uses out of it, you aren't out a ton of money.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got a snap n go for our chicco keyfit carseat and it worked out great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"