Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Here goes another round

Starting Provera today :( Didn't ovulate this cycle.  One more round of Clomid and if it doesn't work then its on to other things like IUI and all that other infertility stuff.  Keeping my fingers crossed that this next cycle is it!

On the bright side I leave for Vegas tonight with my College Roommates  and I can have some drinks! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Here goes another round

• Options
    Boo to Provera.  have a great time in Vegas though 

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    Have a good time in Vegas!  Fingers crossed for your next cycle.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have fun in Vegas! Drinks
    BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • Options
    Hey, hubby and I leave for Vegas tomorrow. At least you can let loose and enjoy some vacation time.  Have fun!

• Options
    Sorry about the Provera.  Have a fun time in Vegas. We leave on Sunday for Vegas and I am so looking forward to having some fun.
  • Options

imagealf005:
    Hey, hubby and I leave for Vegas tomorrow. At least you can let loose and enjoy some vacation time.  Have fun!

I'm also headed to Vegas, on Friday, for the weekend.  I finally get to see the Beach Boys!!  

OP, enjoy your weekend and I hope the relaxation starts off a successful cycle.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"