March 2012 Moms

Feel Like I am Suffocating!

Is anyone else having this problem? I feel like whenever I take a breath, it isn't a full breath, and I feel like I am suffocating. I also feel like I can't talk a lot without having to gasp for air, and I can't walk and talk at the same time. Help!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Feel Like I am Suffocating!

• I have shortness of breath for sure!  Our house is 3 stories and I am so out of breath after the stairs!! 

My OB says it's totally normal cause we're sharing that oxygen supply now Wink

ETA:  Hi due date buddy!  Big Smile

BFP #2 7/20/11 ** EDD: 3/28/12: IT'S A BOY!
    BFP #1 12/30/10 ** EDD: 9/6/11** H/B stopped at 10w 6d conf on 2/22/11 ** D&C 2/24/11.
    Congrats to my Labor Buddy LoriJ11, baby Elise born 2/24/12
  • Well hello there! That is definitely good to know, because I am afraid I am dying. I assume you had a great 4th of July lol???
  • Loading the player...
  • Same here!  My office has a steep set of stairs leading up to it, and it is exhausting trying to carry all of my things up to it.

I'm in y'alls boat too!   

Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• imageaspen970:
    Well hello there! That is definitely good to know, because I am afraid I am dying. I assume you had a great 4th of July lol???

Actually my b-day was a couple days after and we were in Vegas!  A little wild drunk Vegas sex did the trick!  Big Smile

BFP #1 12/30/10 ** EDD: 9/6/11** H/B stopped at 10w 6d conf on 2/22/11 ** D&C 2/24/11.
  • Baaahahahah nice!!! Ours was a 4th of July bloody mary fiesta!! We are due on my 30th birthday though, so I'll take that as a kind of, sorta cool birthday present lol!!!! How ya feeling?
  • imageaspen970:
    Baaahahahah nice!!! Ours was a 4th of July bloody mary fiesta!! We are due on my 30th birthday though, so I'll take that as a kind of, sorta cool birthday present lol!!!! How ya feeling?

Other than being super tired, and starving all the time I feel great.  I get pretty bad headaches a couple times a week, but I can't complain!  How's the first trimester treating you?

• imagelaura@smarterspam.com:

Same here!  My office has a steep set of stairs leading up to it, and it is exhausting trying to carry all of my things up to it.

I'm in y'alls boat too!   

Wow lots of us with the same due date!  I agree about the stairs, our garage is on the bottom floor and carrying groceries up to the next level is a b*tch!!

• I'm just a day behind you girls...

I started feeling short of breath just talking the other day - like I couldn't get a full breath in at all! I thought this was waaaay too early for this to start, but I guess not! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had it often earlier in the pregnancy. I'm 13 weeks now and have it much more infrequently now. It is one of the more annoying of the maternity symptoms for me (aside from the morning sickness). It sucks when you're sitting there talking to someone and feel like you have just run a mile.
  • imagewilliams4me:
    imagelaura@smarterspam.com:

Same here!  My office has a steep set of stairs leading up to it, and it is exhausting trying to carry all of my things up to it.

I'm in y'alls boat too!   

Wow lots of us with the same due date!  I agree about the stairs, our garage is on the bottom floor and carrying groceries up to the next level is a b*tch!!

Due date buddies. :) yes I def feel out of breath. Our room is upstair so carrying laundry up and down is a task for me. I feel like I shouldn't be like this yet. My friend is 8 weeks away from her edd and she said to just wait till I am breathing like an old fat man. Loud mouth breathing.... Awesome....
    {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Yes!  I feel like this every day.  I do one lap around my office and I am gasping for air.  It's embarrassing!
    imageimage
    Welcome to the world, Baby W: born on 3/8/12 @ 3:49pm - 8lb 11 oz, 22 in. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"