September 2011 Moms

WTH Bump? Weekly pregnancy boards????

Pfffft. Seriously? How ridunkulous! Month boards were a great idea... But weekly?? A bit overkill, no??

I do LOVE that there's a c/s board now... So awesome.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WTH Bump? Weekly pregnancy boards????

• Where do you see these weekly boards?  I'm not seeing them on the list on the left side of the screen. 
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I noticed that the other day too... thought it was quite odd.

ETA: looking at the list on the left, there are actually a new boards... at least I didn't notice them until now. birth stories, child free: not by choice, c-sections, food allergy, infertility veterans, probably more... please tell me I'm not the only one who just noticed this

photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• When I click on them it's just the fruit of the week and some facts about pregnancy that week.

I cannot imagine having week boards.  I feel like there are enough errors on this board as it is!

And I'm super pumped there is a c/s board now though it would have been more helpful for me about a month ago.  I am excited to be able to post over there and share my experience and help ladies over there looking for insight.

bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
  • imagecamdenfaithful:

When I click on them it's just the fruit of the week and some facts about pregnancy that week.

I cannot imagine having week boards.  I feel like there are enough errors on this board as it is!

And I'm super pumped there is a c/s board now though it would have been more helpful for me about a month ago.  I am excited to be able to post over there and share my experience and help ladies over there looking for insight.

It's at the bottom of that page

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• imageT&HLove:

I noticed that the other day too... thought it was quite odd.

ETA: looking at the list on the left, there are actually a new boards... at least I didn't notice them until now. birth stories, child free: not by choice, c-sections, food allergy, infertility veterans, probably more... please tell me I'm not the only one who just noticed this

The only one that is new is the c-sections. The others you listed have been there for awhile but food allergy and child free not by choice are newer... maybe a few months.

• agreed re c-section board. I've always felt it was a glaring omission. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageTraycee1242:
    imageT&HLove:

I noticed that the other day too... thought it was quite odd.

The only one that is new is the c-sections. The others you listed have been there for awhile but food allergy and child free not by choice are newer... maybe a few months.

lol ok.. apparently not very observant over here!

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Hmm, no one's posted in the 38 week board yet. Doesn't seem like a point, because all the current 38 weekers are September mamas. 

I did notice that the bump now lists under my "home" boards (in addition to the local board for my city) 0-3 months, instead of 3rd trimester. Are you listening, baby?  

• I wish they would make a Young Mommy board! They have boards for pregnant & parenting over 35 to discuss certain issues that maybe only women of AMA would understand. We need a Young Mommy board for us that have issues that would be more relatable to other younger mothers.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh good grief. The 87 other boards aren't enough? Do the Bump Gods have nothing better to do than to make even MORE worthless boards? (Except the c/s board -- I can't believe it took this long to get one).

I can just see it....every weekly board will be filled with posts like this: "OMG, I'm XX weeks!" or "I'm 16w6d....can I come over to the 17w board early??"

Lame move, Bump Gods....why don't you work on fixing the pathetic search function before adding even more ridiculous boards?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm glad they have a C/S board now.  I had an unplanned section last time.  And since I wasn't expecting that I really wanted to hear about other's stories.  I couldn't believe that they didn't have one when I got home.  That was almost three years ago. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"