1st Trimester
Options

Implantation Bleed (Freaking Out)

I am 7 weeks, 3 days pregnant.  At 5 weeks, 5 days, I had my first u/s.  My doctor called me today and told me that he got my u/s results back and that I had an implantation bleed and that the baby's heartbeat was a little low (98 bpm).

Has anyone had an implantation bleed?  I did a blood test yesterday and I was told my hCG level was 139,534.  I don't know much about hCG levels.  Does that sound right for where I am in my pregnancy?

I have another u/s scheduled for next week to see if everything is ok but I am going to be freaking out until then.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Implantation Bleed (Freaking Out)

• Options
    Someone else recently had an HCG question. I read the link that was posted and basically it said not to read too much into them. That they vary from 20,000-180,000 for 6 weeks - that kind of variation. I wouldn't worry too much. The doctor would let you know if there was a serious issue. Prob just wait and see.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had one, but mine was due to the placenta...my doctor said it's the placenta implanting into my uterus wall and I had some spotting. She said it's common and nothing to worry about. She did an ultrasound and even showed me where it was on the ultra sound
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"