Philadelphia Babies

Need OB recommendation that works with St. Mary Hospital

Looking for OB in bucks county that works with St. Mary Hospital

Re: Need OB recommendation that works with St. Mary Hospital

• Women's Health Associates of Bucks County- Doctors Cleary, OMalley, DeFillipis, and Halpburn.  They are all wonderful!  I delivered my first DD at St. Mary's and look foward to having my 2nd there as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you for your recommendation.
  • Loading the player...
  • i 2nd women's health associates.    they delivered my son 5 weeks ago and all the doctors are great.  i had a wonderful experience with both the practice and the hosptial.  good luck!
  • imagejf198400:
    Women's Health Associates of Bucks County- Doctors Cleary, OMalley, DeFillipis, and Halpburn.  They are all wonderful!  I delivered my first DD at St. Mary's and look foward to having my 2nd there as well.
    this.  i love the docs there so much i miss them now that dd is here!  I cannot speak highly enough of defillipis.  he is INCREDIBLY supportive and has teh best bedside manner of any doctor i have ever seen anywhere.  they're all wonderufl.
  • imagethebubble09:
    imagejf198400:
    Women's Health Associates of Bucks County- Doctors Cleary, OMalley, DeFillipis, and Halpburn.  They are all wonderful!  I delivered my first DD at St. Mary's and look foward to having my 2nd there as well.
    this.  i love the docs there so much i miss them now that dd is here!  I cannot speak highly enough of defillipis.  he is INCREDIBLY supportive and has teh best bedside manner of any doctor i have ever seen anywhere.  they're all wonderufl.

i totally agree!  defillipis delivered my son at the end of July.  he wasn't even supposed to be delivering that day- he just had office hours but he heard i was in labor and came down to say hi.  it ended up that i was ready to push so he suited up and delivered my baby!  i had a great experience with this practice.

• Women's Health Associates were amazing! All four doctors were great! Dr. Halpern wound up delivering my lucie and she was soo great. Good luck :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"