Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Miche bag anyone?

Not sure how I feel about this, which means I'm not sure if I want one, have to have one, don't need one or wtf were they thinking?

https://www.my.michebag.com/dawn_cole

Re: Miche bag anyone?

• Options
    I kind of like them. Although I'd probably never use it as a backpack, but it's a cute purse.
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I like it as a purse, but a backpack? Hmmmnotsomuch!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have one. my  mom got it for me for my birthday....its the big bag with the black inner part and an orange shell. I absolutely LOVE it. I am not a purse person -- and have carried a diaper bag for 4 years so this was a nice change. I feel not so mommy-ish. 

Its fun that you can change the shells and I feel the quality is really good.  

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options
    Hmm, interesting.  Lately, I've been using a small backpack for short errands with Hailey.  It's nice to have my hands free and not lug a bunch of crap around.  I'm kind of coming around to the backpack/diaper bag thing, which I always thought was stupid.  Those look nice! 
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options
    imagekatt3233:

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagekatt3233:

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have a Miche and a few shells.  Thought I would use it more than I actually do.  I would like to try the backpack though.  I end up carrying my purse, briefcase and another small bad almost daily. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"