February 2012 Moms

Huge at night?

I just read a comment on another post that someone looks bigger in the evening.  So do I!  I was wondering why this happens?  I look pregnant in the morning with a cute bump, but by the evening I'm extended from under my boobs to my hips - I just look HUGE!  What's with that?  Who else is bigger at night?
<3 Baby #1 BFP 6/10/2011-EDD 2/19/2012-DS Born 2/10/2012!
:'(  CP BFP 1/6/2013-EDD 9/19/2013-CP 1/9/2013
<3 Baby #2 BFP 1/3/2014-EDD 9/12/2014 -DD Born 9/10/2014!
<3 Baby #3 BFP 7/8/2018-EDD 3/17/2019-Team Green!

Re: Huge at night?

• I don't look pregnant in the morning...at all. At night? Totally different story! For me, I think, as the day goes on, my food kind of hangs out too long in my stomach. And, by the time night rolls around, I'm sporting a bump! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine's usually bigger at night too :) I don't mind. I'm guessing it has to do with food as well, but other than that no ideas.

• Loading the player...
  • I think it's because my abs are freaking tired.  I did planks in my workout this morning and after lunch I was def. looking suspiciously pregnant when I don't usually have this happen till I get home after work. 
  • Yep me too! I have a little bump in the morning, but by evening I look obviously pregnant. I think it's all the food and gas accumulated throughout the day. Plus with the uterus taking up more room, our intestines are pushed up higher and stick out farther.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sodium intake, perhaps? 

I'm Molly, BTW.  ..new to the Feb mommies board!

• imageSweetest116:
    I just read a comment on another post that someone looks bigger in the evening.  So do I!  I was wondering why this happens?  I look pregnant in the morning with a cute bump, but by the evening I'm extended from under my boobs to my hips - I just look HUGE!  What's with that?  Who else is bigger at night?

Thank god! I thought I was the only one! I feel like as the day goes on, I get bigger and bigger! lol. In the morning, like you, just a cute little bump. But then, the more I eat and drink throughout the day and as the hours pass by, the bigger I feel (and look) *sigh*.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageSweetest116:

OMG thank you for posting this! I thought I was alone in the "under the boobs all the way down" bloat, gawd it doesnt feel good. Im gonna try to cut down my food intake and maybe try cutting out raw veggies, maybe that will help with gas...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Totally! and it feels awful. But our digestion is sooo much slower now to make sure our bodies absorb all the nutrients they can, so I think everything I ate is jut sitting up there on top of my uterus and hanging out and doesn't get digested until after I sleep! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"