April 2012 Moms

First OB visit today

Well, it was sorta an OB visit, just met with the nurse and got all of my lab work done.  Sat down and talked with her about tons of stuff, she was absolutely awesome!  

At the end of the visit, MH asks, "So when do you guys find out if she's really pregnant?"  He didn't realize the pee test was so fast, and the nurse gives him a funny look and laughs, "oh honey, she's pregnant, you did well!  I wouldn't have made you sit here this long and talk about all this stuff if you all weren't!"

I was slightly embarrassed but he was SO excited, he was making everyone laugh. :) 

Can't wait to see what gems he's gonna have once we start doing the ultrasounds... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: First OB visit today

• Congrats, my H kept saying to the few people we told "we think she's pregnant"  lol.  He didn't beleive it till after the first ultrasound.  He said he was saying that because I told him not to get too excited in case of loss.  I said, that's true, but it doesn't mean I'm not pregnant!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the laugh and congrats on your LO!!
    BFP #1 June 19, 2010, M/C August 1, 2010 BFP #2 March 16, 2011, M/C March 29, 2011 BFP #3 July 26, 2011, Missed M/C discovered Sept. 13, 2011 BFP #4 Nov. 22, 2012!!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had my first OB/nurse visit today. Looks like we have the same week/day too. Did they tell you April 16 for your EDD?

• Haha that's great!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Priceless, that's something mh would say too.
    Kellen 4.27.12 Miller 6.30.13 Baby #3 edd 9.7.15
  • imagetonir319:
    I had my first OB/nurse visit today. Looks like we have the same week/day too. Did they tell you April 16 for your EDD?

Sure did!  We're twins! :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"