March 2012 Moms

Alliesbooberz, salt, and squish

How are you ladies doing? I spot you all so randomly. Any news to share? 

Salt I'm digging your bump!

Squish, hows the MS? Going away soon I hope. Same for you boobz

Any new U/S pics?  

Re: Alliesbooberz, salt, and squish

• Thanks PK! I have been doing pretty well. Today I am exhausted because my husband has a serious snoring problem and woke me up no less than 15 times last night. This is the second night in a row that it has happened. I don't know what to do about it.

It's lovely to see you. :) How have you been?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagesalt78:

Thanks PK! I have been doing pretty well. Today I am exhausted because my husband has a serious snoring problem and woke me up no less than 15 times last night. This is the second night in a row that it has happened. I don't know what to do about it.

I'm also really tired. Luna has decided that the crate is no longer a nice sleep option so she's been sleeping in our bed for the last 4 nights. Except she fights me for my pillow, I guess last night in my sleep I tossed her off the bed and yelled "Its my fvcking pillow"

DH was amused.  

• Loading the player...
  • imagesalt78:

Thanks PK! I have been doing pretty well. Today I am exhausted because my husband has a serious snoring problem and woke me up no less than 15 times last night. This is the second night in a row that it has happened. I don't know what to do about it.

Pillow over the face not an option Salty? j/k

If you think it's caused by blocked nasal passages try some anti-snore strips.  My husband snores occasionally and I just turn him over usually- or I do the afore mentioned pillow over the face (no I don't but I want to some times ;D)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hahahah!! I had a similar pillow problem with my cat Oskie. He goes through stages of wanting to sleep on my head, but then he takes up my whole pillow in the process. He's lucky he's so cute.

I hope you get control of your pillow tonight. 

• imagesalt78:

I hope you get control of your pillow tonight. 

Oh I am SO getting control over my pillow tonight. I bought these calming tablets to help her sleep. and I am putting her in the office in her crate and so help her if she screams all night she's going to have to figure her sh!t out.  

• imageLillyGrrl:
    [

If you think it's caused by blocked nasal passages try some anti-snore strips.  My husband snores occasionally and I just turn him over usually- or I do the afore mentioned pillow over the face (no I don't but I want to some times ;D)

I was thisclose. J/k also. Mostly.

We have some of those strips and I think he rips them off in his sleep. Usually as long as I can get him to roll over on his side, he will stop. I am thinking I might try to find a wedge shaped pillow that I can wedge under him so he can't roll back over. :)

ETA: PK...I hope they work out okay and this is all just a terrible pillow-stealing, night-freakout phase.

• imageIteachPK:
    imagesalt78:

I'm also really tired. Luna has decided that the crate is no longer a nice sleep option so she's been sleeping in our bed for the last 4 nights. Except she fights me for my pillow, I guess last night in my sleep I tossed her off the bed and yelled "Its my fvcking pillow"

DH was amused.  

Lolz!

DUDE!  I have a shih tzu and she sleeps by my feet... but she really wants to be sleeping next to my boyfriend (who is not a dog person.  At all.)  Every once in awhile she'll scoot from my side of the bed to his side and as soon as he feels her, BAM, he kicks her off the bed.   Poor little dog.  They're pretty resilient though. =)

• imagesalt78:
    imageLillyGrrl:
    [

I was thisclose. J/k also. Mostly.

We have some of those strips and I think he rips them off in his sleep. Usually as long as I can get him to roll over on his side, he will stop. I am thinking I might try to find a wedge shaped pillow that I can wedge under him so he can't roll back over. :)

My DH snores too. Makes me sleep stabby. He snores so bad when he drinks that he's lost week night beer privileges. I push him until he moves or stops....or falls off the bed.   

• Hiiii!!

I'm good.  Still bad m/s! But hopefully that goes away soon. 

I've got no news :P  But I am lurking constantly from my phone.  

How are you??

How is salt? And how is Squish!  

dx MF & FF IF
    Off B.C. Jan '06, started charting Feb '08, 2% morphology and PCOS, no O with meds,
    IVF w/ICSI only option to conceive.
    Licensed Foster Parents 07.11
    Miracle BFP 7.20.11 1st beta 6,274! EDD 3.17.12
    Miracle Baby born March 5, 2012 . 6lbs 1oz, 19 3/4"
    Miracle BFP #2 10.8.12 - edd 6.20.13

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageIteachPK:
    imagesalt78:

DH was amused.  

LOL!  

dx MF & FF IF
    Off B.C. Jan '06, started charting Feb '08, 2% morphology and PCOS, no O with meds,

• imageAlliebooberz:

How are you??

I'm good. finding out the sex in 2 weeks!!  I've missed seeing you around the boards. Your bump is so cute!! 

• imageIteachPK:
    imageAlliebooberz:

How are you??

I'm good. finding out the sex in 2 weeks!!  I've missed seeing you around the boards. Your bump is so cute!! 

That is unbelievable!!!!! I can't even wrap my head around that!!! Do you have a gut feeling? I'm so excited for everybody on here to start finding out :) We are team green (Still trying to convince DH this is best lol) 

dx MF & FF IF

• imageAlliebooberz:
    imageIteachPK:
    imageAlliebooberz:

How are you??

That is unbelievable!!!!! I can't even wrap my head around that!!! Do you have a gut feeling? I'm so excited for everybody on here to start finding out :) We are team green (Still trying to convince DH this is best lol) 

I'm really leaning towards girl, my doctor thinks its a girl based on OWT's but I think she snuck a peak at my ultrasound video cause she said she reviewed it, and then at the end of the appt she was like "I have strong feelings that its a little girl"

ooookay. 

I couldn't handle being team green. I couldn't even wait till 20 weeks, we're going to an extra ultrasound place 4 weeks early 

• imageIteachPK:
    imageAlliebooberz:
    imageIteachPK:
    imageAlliebooberz:

How are you??

I'm really leaning towards girl, my doctor thinks its a girl based on OWT's but I think she snuck a peak at my ultrasound video cause she said she reviewed it, and then at the end of the appt she was like "I have strong feelings that its a little girl"

ooookay. 

I couldn't handle being team green. I couldn't even wait till 20 weeks, we're going to an extra ultrasound place 4 weeks early 

Are you getting another u/s at 20 weeks too from your normal Dr?

dx MF & FF IF

• imageAlliebooberz:
    imageIteachPK:
    imageAlliebooberz:
    imageIteachPK:
    imageAlliebooberz:

How are you??

ooookay. 

Are you getting another u/s at 20 weeks too from your normal Dr?

Yuppers!  

• Fun!! Do you have a girl name picked out and ready or are you going to wait and announce at birth?
    dx MF & FF IF

• imageAlliebooberz:
    Fun!! Do you have a girl name picked out and ready or are you going to wait and announce at birth?

We have a huge long list of names. We're leaning towards Charlotte Addison. But we're going to keep the name a surprise until birth. Everyone in our family seems to like really "trendy" names, and well Charlotte Addison is not trendy its very classic.

My mom suggested Sasha yesterday. I almost gagged I had a hard time not being like "no fricking waaaay mom"  

• imageIteachPK:

imageAlliebooberz:
    Fun!! Do you have a girl name picked out and ready or are you going to wait and announce at birth?

We have a huge long list of names. We're leaning towards Charlotte Addison. But we're going to keep the name a surprise until birth. Everyone in our family seems to like really "trendy" names, and well Charlotte Addison is not trendy its very classic.

My mom suggested Sasha yesterday. I almost gagged I had a hard time not being like "no fricking waaaay mom"  

I love Addison!! I love names like that!  My sister has always loved the name Charlotte :) I see why you love that one :)

dx MF & FF IF

• Any names picked out yet? 
  • Umm kinda!  I'm still really on the fence with the girl's name.

Our boy name that we picked out right when we started trying is Arie.  (R - E)  It's DH's Paternal Grandpa's name, even though he goes by Jack.  Then FIL's given name is Jack and DH is a Jr.... so we wanted to pay a tribute to DH without having a 3rd because it's just insanity around his family... "JACK!"  And 6 people come running.   So we came up with Jackson for a middle name.  Arie Jackson :) A.J. as a nickname.  

Our girl name we are still on the fence about.  My paternal Grandma passed away suddenly with pancreatic cancer a few months before DH and I got engaged and it rocked my life to the core.  Her name was Audrey but she HATED her name and went by her middle name... Ferne.  Yup.  You read that right.  And while I really want to pay homage to my Gma, Ferne is just not something that I could do... but I could do Audrey.   DH and I are about 95% sure on Audrey being our girl name.  

And for the girl middle name we are going to use either my middle name (which my maternal Gma will kill me if I don't lol) which is Ilene (ilene - the font looks weird) it was my Great-Grandma, my Gramma, my mom, and my middle name... so it's sort of a tradition.  BUT --- I am sort of leaning towards Audrey Elisabeth.  Elisabeth is my sister's name... and I have told her about 103402934 times that I hate that name and I'd never use it.... but it's weird... I'm actually kinda in love with the way it sounds.  I would love to use both middle names but I don't think it sounds good.   And our last name starts with I.  So her initials would either be A.E.I. or A.I.I.  which MY initials are A.I.I. since I got married.  

What do you think?  I'm needing help on the girl name really.... especially because i'm not 100% set in stone and madly in love with it... and there has not been one person in mine or DH's family that doesn't think it's a girl.  

dx MF & FF IF

• imageIteachPK:
    imagesalt78:

DH was amused.  

This made me spit my food out!  So completely something my husband would do!!!  Love it!

Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• Ooh boobz this is hard. I REALLY like Audrey Elizabeth, I prefer it over Audrey Ilene. 

I LOVE your boy name!  

• imageIteachPK:

Ooh boobz this is hard. I REALLY like Audrey Elizabeth, I prefer it over Audrey Ilene. 

I LOVE your boy name!  

Thanks!! I LOVE love love love LOVE it lol. 

DH's family is all from West Virginia deep in the mountains and Tennessee Mountains.  DH's Grandma still has a pretty thick accent.  She actually calls DH's Grandpa A.J.  Which I'm assuming stands for Arie Jack but his name isn't Jack, that's just what he goes by because it's easier than Arie.   Or she calls him Ira.  I don't know why, that's just how she pronounces Arie.  I think it's the twang in there, it's "eye-rie"  and then it evolved somehow to eye-rah.  lol. 

His family is all pretty excited I want that name so bad :P But they ALL want a girl! 

dx MF & FF IF

• Oh HAIIIIII there, friends! This thread makes me happy.

I am doing well, thanks for asking! M/S is still here but not nearly as bad, including the food aversion part of it. I think it's fair to say I'm eating some form of 2 or 3 meals a day again, which is a huge improvement. I'll just be finishing up my NT scan a week from right now (not that I'm counting minutes...), and just scheduled my elective sex-finding-out-appointment for 15.5 weeks (on 9/30). So excited for that!

What's new with all of you that you haven't already spilled in this thread o' fun?

Hugs to all!

Little Squish #1, 3.25.12

Little Squish #2 Due 10.9.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageSquishy622:

Oh HAIIIIII there, friends! This thread makes me happy.

I am doing well, thanks for asking! M/S is still here but not nearly as bad, including the food aversion part of it. I think it's fair to say I'm eating some form of 2 or 3 meals a day again, which is a huge improvement. I'll just be finishing up my NT scan a week from right now (not that I'm counting minutes...), and just scheduled my elective sex-finding-out-appointment for 15.5 weeks (on 9/30). So excited for that!

What's new with all of you that you haven't already spilled in this thread o' fun?

Hugs to all!

SQUEEEE to gender scans!!!! Mine is in 14 days! OMG I could explode from excitement!

Any names squish?  

• imageIteachPK:
    imageSquishy622:

Oh HAIIIIII there, friends! This thread makes me happy.

Hugs to all!

SQUEEEE to gender scans!!!! Mine is in 14 days! OMG I could explode from excitement!

Any names squish?  

I have some thoughts but we definitely haven't made anything close to a decision yet. We both like Jewish/Biblical/Israeli-sounding names though, so at least we're in agreement on style. I've been stuck on Asher Benjamin for a boy for a while, but MH is silly and won't have a serious conversation about it yet. Fair enough.

Little Squish #1, 3.25.12

Little Squish #2 Due 10.9.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"