Infertility Veterans
Options

Three things...

This morning I went in for my repeat HSG and man it hurt just as bad this time as it did last time! They even gave me valium to calm my nerves, but my heart was racing so fast. Bad news is I have a dip in my uterus. I had a septum removed exactly a year ago. Dr. said they may do a SIS to measure it and see if anything needs to be done. I will not be doing another lap!

Monday my MIL had two masses removed from her neck and we found out yesterday they are cancerous. She goes tomorrow for a scan to determine where the cancer is located and what form it is. The dr. has ruled out lung cancer. Please send your T&P's.

DH & I leave tomorrow for NYC! We leave bright and early in the morning. I have so much packing I need to do!

After 3 years of infertility we were blessed with twin girls through private infant adoption.
Forever our's October 17th 2012
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Three things...

• Options
    imageMandy_Lou83:

This morning I went in for my repeat HSG and man it hurt just as bad this time as it did last time! They even gave me valium to calm my nerves, but my heart was racing so fast. Bad news is I have a dip in my uterus. I had a septum removed exactly a year ago. Dr. said they may do a SIS to measure it and see if anything needs to be done. I will not be doing another lap! ::hugs::

Monday my MIL had two masses removed from her neck and we found out yesterday they are cancerous. She goes tomorrow for a scan to determine where the cancer is located and what form it is. The dr. has ruled out lung cancer. Please send your T&P's. ::T&P sent::

DH & I leave tomorrow for NYC! We leave bright and early in the morning. I have so much packing I need to do! ::have fun::

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMandy_Lou83:

This morning I went in for my repeat HSG and man it hurt just as bad this time as it did last time! They even gave me valium to calm my nerves, but my heart was racing so fast. Bad news is I have a dip in my uterus. I had a septum removed exactly a year ago. Dr. said they may do a SIS to measure it and see if anything needs to be done. I will not be doing another lap!

Monday my MIL had two masses removed from her neck and we found out yesterday they are cancerous. She goes tomorrow for a scan to determine where the cancer is located and what form it is. The dr. has ruled out lung cancer. Please send your T&P's.

DH & I leave tomorrow for NYC! We leave bright and early in the morning. I have so much packing I need to do!

My T&P to your MIL.

TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
  • Options
    imageMandy_Lou83:

This morning I went in for my repeat HSG and man it hurt just as bad this time as it did last time! They even gave me valium to calm my nerves, but my heart was racing so fast. Bad news is I have a dip in my uterus. I had a septum removed exactly a year ago. Dr. said they may do a SIS to measure it and see if anything needs to be done. I will not be doing another lap! Do the SIS. I've had two and they've both been a breeze. Not really any different than a regular u/s. Sorry about the pain..my second HSG was just as bad as my first, too. Maybe even worse since I knew what to expect. :(

Monday my MIL had two masses removed from her neck and we found out yesterday they are cancerous. She goes tomorrow for a scan to determine where the cancer is located and what form it is. The dr. has ruled out lung cancer. Please send your T&P's. I'm so sorry to hear this. Your family will be in my thoughts. Please keep us updated!

DH & I leave tomorrow for NYC! We leave bright and early in the morning. I have so much packing I need to do! Have SO MUCH FUN! :)

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Options
    Huge hugs !!! I hope your visit is fun and relaxing.
    +++
  • Options

I'm sorry the HSG was so painful and that they found something concerning, I hope it's nothing.  Good news is that the SIS was a piece of cake... I asked when it was going to start and they were already done.  Just like a regular u/s, didn't feel a thing! 

I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL.  Hoping it's not far progressed and will be easy to treat.  T&Ps coming your way!

Have a great time in NYC!  I hope you're able to put the above two things out of your head and have a fun time.  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I hope your mil is ok, I'll keep her in my thoughts. Have fun in NYC!
  • Options

I'm so sorry your HSG was so painful.  I remember mine, and it was awful.

Praying that your MIL is okay.

• Options
    So sorry the HSG was painful and so very sorry to hear about your MIL, I hope it's in it's early stages and hasn't spread.  Have fun in NYC!!
  • Options
    imageMandy_Lou83:

This morning I went in for my repeat HSG and man it hurt just as bad this time as it did last time! They even gave me valium to calm my nerves, but my heart was racing so fast. Bad news is I have a dip in my uterus. I had a septum removed exactly a year ago. Dr. said they may do a SIS to measure it and see if anything needs to be done. I will not be doing another lap! - So very sorry your HSG hurt, the aftermath of mine was the worst pain I have ever felt in my life, so I can relate.  BIG HUGS

Monday my MIL had two masses removed from her neck and we found out yesterday they are cancerous. She goes tomorrow for a scan to determine where the cancer is located and what form it is. The dr. has ruled out lung cancer. Please send your T&P's. Keeping your MIL and your family in my thoughts!!!

DH & I leave tomorrow for NYC! We leave bright and early in the morning. I have so much packing I need to do!  Hope you have a wonderful trip!!!!!

TTC #1 Since 11/08 - Dx: MFI & PCOS
    7 IUIs = All BFNs
    2011: March IVF #1.2 = e/p @ 6w: May IVF #2 = BFN: July sFET #1 = BFN

2012: Jan We're Certified FC/A Parents
    May IVF #3 = c/p
    June-Nov Foster Mommy to M (Toddler)
    July FET #2 = BFN
    Aug FET #3 = BFN
    Sept-Nov Foster Mommy to Baby Bella (Newborn)
    Nov HSG/Sono = Clear!
    Dec FET #4 = BFN

2013: Feb FET #5 = m/c @ 6.5w
    May-July Foster Mom to H (8 yr old girl)
    June/July/Aug IVF #4 = Freeze All
    July = Unofficially Adopting T (10 yr old boy)
    Sept FET #6 = TBD
    **PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"