Sunbaby vs. Kawaii-anyone have comparison opinions? — The Bump
Cloth Diapering

Sunbaby vs. Kawaii-anyone have comparison opinions?

Curious to which is better... I am liking the hip snaps on the Sunbaby diapers and would love to try them!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Sunbaby vs. Kawaii-anyone have comparison opinions?

• honestly? spend twelve bucks and try both if you're curious!

I have a ton of Kawaii and they work for us, so I haven't bought any other discount brands.

• image tokenhoser:

honestly? spend twelve bucks and try both if you're curious!

I have a ton of Kawaii and they work for us, so I haven't bought any other discount brands.

I am only seeing the option for 12 Sunbaby diapers... I don't know that I can, unless I am missing something! haha

• I love the Sunbaby dipes because of the hip snaps.  My LO has skinny little thighs so they work better at preventing leaks.  I use them more than any others
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image CeltiCutie:
    image tokenhoser:

honestly? spend twelve bucks and try both if you're curious!

I am only seeing the option for 12 Sunbaby diapers... I don't know that I can, unless I am missing something! haha

Email her and ask to order only one or two.  She usually will do small orders like that

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There are always sunbaby's on diaperswappers, too.
  • I have a few of both.  DD is 40th percentile for weight and 70th for height and at 14 months she has already outgrown the Sunbaby.  We are still on the middle set of snaps on the Kawaiis.

I liked that the Sunbaby ones are trim and they never leaked for us, but I do NOT consider them a one-size diaper.

TTC since 11/05...ectopic pg 4/08...early m/c 6/09...BFP 10/5/09!
    Nora B...June 15, 2010...8lbs, 8oz...Med-free birth!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 since 7/11...cycle #3 of Clomid + IUI = BFP
    Malcolm...September 21, 2012...8lbs, 6oz...Another med-free birth!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image superned:

I have a few of both.  DD is 40th percentile for weight and 70th for height and at 14 months she has already outgrown the Sunbaby.  We are still on the middle set of snaps on the Kawaiis.

I liked that the Sunbaby ones are trim and they never leaked for us, but I do NOT consider them a one-size diaper.

This is GREAT to know. I have longer skinnier babies too so those would be out for us then! Thanks SO much!!!!!

• A friend of mine swears on sunbaby. When I can afford it I plan on getting the big case and if I dont end up liking them then I plan on passing them on to her.
    [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/izn4lw.jpg[/IMG]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards