Eco-Friendly Family

NEFR: holy crap I'm excited! (AW)

Soooo I have told the board before, after Elise is born I'll be staying at home and opening my own day care. I have all my spots filled and by next fall I will be completely FULL.

I am SO excited!!!

I have 2 older kids (2 y/o's) starting in January. One is part time and one is full time. and one is Addy's BFF! :)

Then I have a 5 month old who will start in March or April depending on her mom's work. Mom is a teacher so she will only be under my care from April-June.

Then I have a 5 month old who will start in June and be part time.

I like that I'm gradually adding in kids and that I will get the new newborn in June to replace the one who will be gone and my littlest one will be 9 months by that point so she'll be on a good schedule and if anything like Addy pretty mobile. So I can focus my attention to the NB a lot more. Then by the time I have every one there in the Fall of 2012 the littlest babies will be almost a year and the older gals will all be 3! So crazy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: NEFR: holy crap I'm excited! (AW)

• Fabulous! I"m glad it is working out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sounds awesome!  I thought you were going to say you were in labor, but I'm glad everything is working out with your daycare too!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageshaunna&chad:
    Sounds awesome!  I thought you were going to say you were in labor, but I'm glad everything is working out with your daycare too!

haha ooops sorry! didn't mean to get you all excited! ;)

I am so happy to have all this pretty much squared away before the baby comes though! I have mom's coming out to do paperwork and deposits here in the next coming weeks so I'll be all set! I am super duper pumped! I was really hoping not to have to impede on my newborn snuggle time with interviews and I won't! :)

• imageCeltiCutie:

imageshaunna&chad:
    Sounds awesome!  I thought you were going to say you were in labor, but I'm glad everything is working out with your daycare too!

haha ooops sorry! didn't mean to get you all excited! ;)

I am so happy to have all this pretty much squared away before the baby comes though! I have mom's coming out to do paperwork and deposits here in the next coming weeks so I'll be all set! I am super duper pumped! I was really hoping not to have to impede on my newborn snuggle time with interviews and I won't! :)

That's definitely the best part Big Smile

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So happy for you, wifey! Big Smile

Big E (6) & Little E (2.5)
  • imagensees:
    So happy for you, wifey! Big Smile

Thanks, lover!!! I cannot wait! :)

• That's really great news! I'm sure you'll do a great job :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"