January 2011 Moms
Options

WFL? WFD?

I'm having some crappy ramon noodle type thing, I can tase it is loaded with salt. I was in a rush this morning.  We have like 50 of these on hand.  H will eat them as a meal when he works double shifts, its quick and easy. 

Dinner- BIL's 30th bday, party was last weekend, but my mom is cooking tonight for his actual bday. So, there is bound to be cake there! Wooohoooo!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WFL? WFD?

• Options
    I'm about to make a cup of ice cream. Don't think I'll be posting the Fit Mamas til later on today when I feel less hypocritical. ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Lunch - I have no clue. I should probably eat something before DD wakes up.

Dinner - Chicken ceasar salad with croissants

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Don't know about lunch yet.

H will probably have spaghetti. Not sure what I will have. I do not like spaghetti.

• Options

lunch is PB&J with a big glass of chocolate soy milk.  I'll have some baby carrots later after Joaquin wakes up, since I'm trying to get her to explore food and self-feed, so we've been having quiet little snacktimes together.  I've been trying her on the puffs and she hates eating them but likes squishing them together so she gets a couple of those and I eat some kind of finger food.

dinner is sausage hoagies with peppers and onions on the grill, with oven garlic fries and a peppery spinach salad.

• Options
    imagebroccolitree:

lunch is PB&J with a big glass of chocolate soy milk.  I'll have some baby carrots later after Joaquin wakes up, since I'm trying to get her to explore food and self-feed, so we've been having quiet little snacktimes together.  I've been trying her on the puffs and she hates eating them but likes squishing them together so she gets a couple of those and I eat some kind of finger food.

dinner is sausage hoagies with peppers and onions on the grill, with oven garlic fries and a peppery spinach salad.

I seriously hate you right now. You're dead to me.

lol

• Options
    imagejcole32444:

Don't know about lunch yet.

H will probably have spaghetti. Not sure what I will have. I do not like spaghetti.

No Spaghetti! You would die in my family- every week, Sunday dinner, my dad makes spaghetti, garlic bread, and a veg.

• Options
    imageMarSamWhitney:
    imagebroccolitree:

lol

To be fair, mine is a soy sausage.  Does that help?
  • Options
    imagebroccolitree:
    imageMarSamWhitney:
    imagebroccolitree:

lol

To be fair, mine is a soy sausage.  Does that help?

It reallly does not help...because I have never had Soy Sausage, so for all I know...it is delicious.

• Options
    I'm doing a blueberry bagel and cream cheese for lunch. Supper is spaghetti! My grandma just canned a bunch of homemade spaghetti sauce for us and I can't wait to try it out.
  • Options

i'm having pizza rolls for lunch LOL

Dinner?  That's for H to decide.

• Options

FL: Grilled cheese

FD: not sure - yesterday I had a BLT and it was slammin' so I might want that again, but DH doesn't eat that so I might have to have something else...who knows 

• Options
    imageMrsLynnyD:

FL: Grilled cheese

FD: not sure - yesterday I had a BLT and it was slammin' so I might want that again, but DH doesn't eat that so I might have to have something else...who knows 

Who doesn't eat BLTs?!?! That sounds awesome. As does grilled cheese. I think we'll do grilled cheese BLTs for dinner! NOM! Thanks for the inspiration!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"