Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Jumper or exersaucer?

DD had her first time in a jumper at daycare yesterday & loved it.  They have a FP rainforest jumper.  We have a bright starts exersaucer that we got at a shower.  I'm wondering if she'll like the jumper better?  We put the exersaucer together last night & put her in it & she was not happy (but she was tired so that could be it.) 

Do your LO's like the jumper, which seems more movable, or the exersaucer, that might be harder to move in?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Jumper or exersaucer?

• After looking a lot because we don't have room for more than one, I went with a jumperoo.  It seems to have the rotating seat and toys like an exersaucer combined with the ability to jump.  Even at just over 3 month (supported extra with a towel) by daughter loves it and I can see it growing with her for a lot longer than the exersaucer.  We have the Baby Einstein one, and can change out a lot of the toys that hang around it to whatever best fits her at the time. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We inherited the Rainforest Jumperoo for my DS from my nephew and he absolutely LOVES that thing. I agree with the first poster- move around 360 degrees with the activities like the exersaucer, PLUS the ability to jump. Gets those little legs good and strong! Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • I would go with the jumperoo.  Normally they come with the same type of entertainment stuff, but with the added bonus of jumping.  We bought the exersaucer and put it together before DD1 was born.  I wish I had taken it back as soon as I realized that she like the jumperoo better.  Instead, we now have an exersaucer and a jumperoo (I got the jumperoo off of craigslist, so at least I didn't pay full price for both).  I guess it is okay because I have one in the living room and one in our kitchen area, but we don't have a ton of room either.  Oh well.
  • We went with an exersaucer, because we have a doorway jumper.  DS loved both and the doorway jumper is super easy and portable, not to mention relatively inexpensive.  Daycare has a jumperoo but we'll keep our same setup at home- this way DD has the best of both worlds.
  • imageToBeMrsC6907:
    We went with an exersaucer, because we have a doorway jumper.  DS loved both and the doorway jumper is super easy and portable, not to mention relatively inexpensive.  Daycare has a jumperoo but we'll keep our same setup at home- this way DD has the best of both worlds.

I was going to get a doorway jumper so I'm glad you posted this.  Makes sense because then we'd have both.  I guess I just assumed the exersaucer allowed them to jump, but guess thats not quite right.

• Ds loves the jumperoo and hates the exersaucer for some reason.  We have the jumperoo from ds1 and I bought the exersaucer off Craigslist for the family room in the basement.  He screams every time he's in it.  Thankfully it was very cheap.
  • Jumperoo!! We have the Baby Einsteins Jumperoo.  
    JennaRosaliePhotography.com | Facebook.com/JennaRosaliePhotography
  • Thanks everyone..seems like the jumperoo is what most said.  Well we'll see how she likes the exersaucer since thats what we have now & if not I'll see about returning it. 

• ::Jumping in::
    When did you all start your babes in the jumperoo? We have one, but I didn't even think to start using it.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"