December 2010 Moms

Has anyone heard from MamaPajamas?

I'm wondering if she's one of the mamas without power.
Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13

Re: Has anyone heard from MamaPajamas?

• imagemands629:

I haven't heard from her!  I hope the PJ family is ok!

But sidenote... Isn't she in Chicago?  Maybe she's just really busy.

Oh, I couldn't remember where she was but I've been missing her.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

• imagemands629:
    Just post a picture of Brian Urlacher from the Bears - I'm sure her "Lord Voldermort" senses will tingle and she'll be on!  Stick out tongue
    Lol! As a Packers fan I pretend the Bears don't exist. Speaking of which do you remember that SNL skit with Chris Farley? Da Bears!
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

• Loading the player...
  • I'm here! I'm here!! :) Thanks for thinking of me! I've just been lurking a lot more this past week because things have been soooo busy. We're leaving tomorrow for a camping trip for the long weekend, so I'll be MIA a little while longer. I miss you all, though! I'll definitely be back on Tuesday, though!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemands629:

imageKellog+1:
    imagemands629:
    Just post a picture of Brian Urlacher from the Bears - I'm sure her "Lord Voldermort" senses will tingle and she'll be on!  Stick out tongue
    Lol! As a Packers fan I pretend the Bears don't exist. Speaking of which do you remember that SNL skit with Chris Farley? Da Bears!

I heart The Super Fans!!!

One of the best.skits.ever.

• imageMamaPajama2010:

I'm here! I'm here!! :) Thanks for thinking of me! I've just been lurking a lot more this past week because things have been soooo busy. We're leaving tomorrow for a camping trip for the long weekend, so I'll be MIA a little while longer. I miss you all, though! I'll definitely be back on Tuesday, though!!

Yay! I wondered where you were. Sorry I added the s to your sn. I am terrible at remembering everyone's exact name. I probably make up names and don't even realize it.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

• imageKellog+1:
    imagemands629:

I really do love you... you know that, right?! Wink

And don't worry, Mands, I still love you too!

• imageKellog+1:
    imageMamaPajama2010:

I'm here! I'm here!! :) Thanks for thinking of me! I've just been lurking a lot more this past week because things have been soooo busy. We're leaving tomorrow for a camping trip for the long weekend, so I'll be MIA a little while longer. I miss you all, though! I'll definitely be back on Tuesday, though!!

Yay! I wondered where you were. Sorry I added the s to your sn. I am terrible at remembering everyone's exact name. I probably make up names and don't even realize it.

No worries! It just totally made my day to see that I was being thought of! :)

• imageMamaPajama2010:

imageKellog+1:
    imagemands629:

I really do love you... you know that, right?! Wink

And don't worry, Mands, I still love you too!

He he he!
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"